GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Presto Geosystems Seeking Business Development Manager (BREAKING NEWS)
Contact: Bill Handlos, P.E., Director, Presto Geosystems
Concrete Canvas Specified To Reline A Channel At A Mine Water Treatment Works (New Case Study)
Layfield to Hold Technical Seminar New Geosynthetic Products for Municipal & Civil Applications (BREAKING NEWS)
ElcoRock™ Sand Containers and Tensar™ Marine Mattresses to the Rescue to Fend Off Shore Erosion in Hawaii (BREAKING NEWS)
Remediation of Polluted Mining Area with Geotubes™ (BREAKING NEWS)
Remediation of an old mining area, polluted with heavy metals, in the North of Sweden, in Svärtträsk. The mine was in use between 2006 and 2008 and one major problem is an overcapacity sedimentation basin leaking zinc to the environment. The sedimentation basin was dredged and the sludge from the pond was dewatered through 27 Geotubes®. The large tubes, sacks of geotextile materials, act as filters and let water through but retain particles. In total 36,000 cubic meters of sedimentation to be removed from zinc tailings pond.
Geotubes™ to be used for Dewatering of Wet Sediment for US Dredging the state allocated $13 million to restore the inlet (BREAKING NEWS)
Geotubes to Check Sea Erosion
IGS Award Paper Spotlight: “The Effect of Reinforcement Position on Geogrid Reinforced Clay Liners”
For Sale – Olympus TOF-D Non-Destructive Ultrasonic Test Equipment “AS NEW” for HDPE Weld Inspection – Complete System
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency