GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * California Polytechnic State University * ExcelPlas * Geostep® * Huesker * Mendi * Raven * WATERSHED
Watershed Geosynthetics Patents Gas Vent with Carbon Filter for Landfills
Assessment of Condition of an Uncovered Geosynthetic Landfill Bottom Liner System
Test Method for Determining Leakage Through Imperfections in GMs of a Composite Liner System
High-strength Geocell and Geogrid Hybrid Reinforcement
Q. Can you recommend a minimum sediment thickness that should be maintained between the chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSPE) and heavy equipment?
New Approach to Anchor a Landfill Bottom Liner than the Traditional Anchor Trench
Considerations for Design of Gas Collection Systems for Lined Landfills
The Future Landfill: Can New Technologies Make It Better and Safer?
Case Study: Reinforcement Of Slopes Of The Moscow Ring Road With Weld-Free Geocell Geostep®
Sample Preparation Method for Large Scale Shear Testing of Soft-Clay and Granular-Column Composites
Shear-Torque Fatigue Performance of Geogrid-Reinforced Asphalt Interlayers
Construction of In-situ Coastal Experimental Station to Continue Assessing Shoreline Protection Performance of Geotextile Sandbags
Influence of Geosynthetic Reinforcement on Unpaved Roads Based on CBR, and Static and Dynamic Cone Penetration Tests
Behavior of Large Geotextile Mat Cofferdam with a New Arrangement of Geotextile Reinforcement Stiffness Lying on Soft Sediments
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency