GNA – the Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Liquid limit based assessment of geosynthetic clay liners subject to hydration and hydraulic conductivity testings
The Significance of Asperity Height and Asperity Density in Real-World Applications
Radiation dose and antioxidant depletion in a HDPE geomembrane
Design of a Geomembrane-Laminated Geosynthetic Clay Liner on the Slopes of a Mine Tails Dam
Centrifuge modelling of the behaviour of geosynthetic-reinforced soils above voids
TenCate Subgrade Stabilization Case Studies
Construction of the Largest Reinforced Soil Wall using StrataGrid™ and StrataBlock™
Honours Lectures – Robert Koerner and Kent von Maubeuge
Mike Sadlier Speaking at Irrigation Australia International Conference and Exhibition 13-15th June 2018
Geosynthetics on Show at Rail Engineers Exhibition (ABG Geosynthetics – Stand C67)
Geosynthetic Materials Assoc. Seeking Candidates for IFAI Board of Directors
Geosynthetic Remediation of Irrigation Channels
Modeling two-dimensional rubble mound breakwater using dolos at armor layer and geotube at the core layer
NZ Geomembrane Containment Business (www.isdamlining.co.nz) Seeking Project Manager/Engineer
Performance of multi-axial geogrid stabilized flexible pavements
Study on seismic performance of BFRP geogrid reinforced rubble wall
Geotextile Tubes in Monaco
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency