The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Solmax/GSE to exhibit at the Corrosion Conference & Expo in Phoenix, Arizona
Solmax/GSE Joint Sales Force is Ready!
Announcement of Candidates for: IGS Council, President & Vice President – 2018 to 2022 Term Elections
Optimal reliability based design of V-shaped anchor trenches for MSW landfills
Teranap BGM Won’t deteriorate due to thermal expansion
Sediment Retention and Clogging of Geotextile with High Water Content Slurries
Controlling uplifting gas bubbles in exposed geomembrane-lined ponds—Part 3
Screening Tests to Limit Geomembrane Strain from Gravel Indentations
A Next-Generation Basin Liner Solution for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
HUESKER New Video on SoilTain geotextile tubes for high-flow dewatering of waterlogged sediments and residues
Field and laboratory time-dependent behaviors of geotextiles in reinforced soil walls
Civil Project Engineer – Earthworks / Landfill. 6 month contract on the Northern Subs. Perm also available $150K+
Requirement for PM to manage a $4m contract at a Landfill on the outskirts of Melbourne’s north. The job is already underway and is stretching current resource. It’s a 6ha landfill cap that is programmed to run until August 2018
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency