GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * Andrew Mills * CETCO * Concrete Cloth™ * Craig Benson * ExcelPlas * FGI * GeoVolt® * IGS * Huesker * Layfield® * PFAS * Tensar
Geomembrane Doyen Retires From Layfield
Layfield Launches GeoVolt™ Conductive Composite to Enable Geomembrane Leak Detection
Environmental Containment Using Factory and Field Fabricated Geomembranes (Webinar April 17, 2020)
Fiskville Liner System in Place for PFAS Remediation
Geosynthetics Conference 2021 Call for Proposals and Abstracts Now Open (February 21 – 24, 2021)
IGS Launches Geosynthetic Chapter Chat
GCL Tech Talk: The Science Behind the Magic of Bentonite by Craig Benson
GCL Tech Talk: Real vs. Synthetic Leachates for Polymer-Modified GCL Testing
GCL Tech Talk: Swell Index for Polymer-Modified GCL Testing
Mobile LiDAR for Monitoring Mechanically Stabilized Earth Walls with Textured Precast Concrete Panels
Road & Bridge Repair Challenges Solved With Concrete Cloth GCCM
New App for Designing Efficient Steep Slopes and Retaining Structures with Fortrac-Reinforced Soil
ExcelPlas Geosynthetic Labs Move to Automated Testing and Robotic Autosampler During COVID-19
ExcelPlas continues to remain operational and accessible for geosynthetic testing during this difficult period and has switched to more automated testing including the use of
Robotic autosampling equipment and remote-access video monitoring of long-term immersion testing to ensure continuity of work flow.
75% of staff are working from home checking and writing reports.
Need More Geosynthetics Industry News
Need More Polymer Pipe Industry News
Need More Masterbatch Industry News
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency