GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * Gripple * Raven * SUEZ * TCI * TenCate * Tensar * Vale
How White Surfaced HDPE Geomembranes Are Susceptible to Crack Formation and Propagation
Geomembrane Liners – TCI’s CrossFilm™ is a Major Breakthrough for Use as Secondary Containment Liners for Spill Containment Materials for Corrosive Containment and High Temperature Applications
General Installation Guidelines for Geomembrane Liner (New)
20 Year Old Geomembrane Liner in Evaporation Pond at Former Uranium and Vanadium Ore Processing Facility to be Inspected and Tested for Degradation
Scoping meeting focuses on Shiprock evaporation pond’s future
Gripple Liner Lock for the Security of Geomembranes Prevents Membrane Movement in Uplift or Draw Down Situations
Warning Fake Sydney Geomembrane Conference
The Best Applications of 40 mm HDPE Liner
Suez Geomembrane-Lined Engineered Landfills & Smart Cells
A Brief History of Geogrids (Feature)
Tensar Predicting the Future
Geotextile Sand Containers Installed to Prevent Erosion at Iconic Brighton Beach in Melbourne
Vale Uses Geotextile Bags (Geobags) to Retain the Dredged Tailings from Affected River
Effect of Geotextile Tubes with Polyacrylamide Flocculants on Aquatic Life
China Proposes Billion-dollar, 700-km highway Through Canadian Arctic, Using Geotextile
Deformation Mechanisms of Deformable Geosynthetics-Reinforced Barriers (DGRB) Impacted by Debris Avalanches
Raven Engineered Films Revenue Declined Driven by End-market Weakness in the Geomembrane Business Segment Operating Income Fell 6.1% to $10.2 million
New Publication by Malek Bouazza- Behavior of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Piled Embankments with Defective Piles
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency