GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * CCR * EcoCoast * Enviroline * ExcelPlas * GSI * IGS * Polyfabrics * Solmax * SUEZ * Teranap™ * TERRAM Hydrotex™ * Tensar
Project Underway to Remove Damaged 2.5 km Long Geomembrane that is Contaminating the Environment
Solmax Group Apply for Trademark on ‘Leak Location’
CCR Landfill Final Cover Test Pad—Part 1
An integrated drainage system (IDS) geomembrane, which provides both a low-permeability membrane and drainage space above the geomembrane
NAUE Geosynthetics Protect New Landfill Cell and Provide Perfect Seal Against Leakages at Scottish Landfill
Analysis of Failure in Landfill Construction Elements
Experts in Testing Geosynthetics – 25 Years in Operation – ExcelPlas Labs
Solmax Launches GCL Webinar Series Presented by Craig Benson Today (12th August, 2020)
Teranap™ BGM Used for Landfill Cap
Merit Lining Seeking HDPE Lining Welding Technicians
GSI to Host Webinar on Failed MSE Walls (9th Sept. 2020)
Webinar – Enhancing Port Pavements with Geogrids (August 27th, 2020)
Effect of Geogrid Reinforcement Width on the Behavior of Buried Pipe in Sandy Soil
Reinforcement of Cohesionless Soil by Multi-oriented Geosynthetic Inclusions
Geocomposite Deployed at Approach to Rail Tunnel to Deal with Excess Water Around the Track Formation
TERRAM Hydrotex™ is a nonwoven geocomposite consisting of a central filter media thermally bonded to two opposing robust needle punched geotextile filter layers
Enviroline NZ Showcase Recent Lining Projects
Geosynthetic Containers – Temporary Structures for Beach Profiling and Nourishment – Bluewaters, Dubai, UAE (Video)
ACIGS Photo Competition enters final week for submissions. Submit by 5pm this Sunday for prizes valued at $1,400 total
More Geosynthetics News On Demand (Free Subscriptions)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency