GNA the Leading Geosynthetics News eMagazine covering the Geosynthetics Industry
Melbourne Geosynthetics Workshop Targeting Transport Infrastructure (19th February 2019)
Brisbane Geosynthetics Workshop Targeting Mining (22nd February 2019)
New ASTM Specification for Geocomposites for Turf, Recreation Drainage and Other High-Flow Applications
Free Geomembrane Installation Detail Drawings
EPA Victoria Seeking Candidate to Study Contaminant Mobility Through Landfill Liner Systems
POLLUTE7 software is being used to model the migration of select contaminants through typical Victorian landfill liner systems.
Upcoming Webinar on Landfill Covers Basics (Jan 8, 2019)
The webinar will focus on landfill cover design, cover types, design considerations and current research advances
Liner Team Completes Installation of the Six-layer Geosynthetic Containment System for New Landfill
Using Innovative Technologies and Geosynthetics in Embankment Dam Rehabilitations
Hydraulic Conductivity of Geosynthetic Clay Liners to Inorganic Waste Leachate (New Paper)
Impact of Acid Leachates on Microtexture of Bentonites Used in Geosynthetic Clay Liners (New Paper)
Concrete Canvas Overlap Joint Guidance Video (NEW)
Leister Extrusion Welder Fusion 1 Launch in India (New Video)
EPT LLDPE GEOMEMBRANE OVERVIEW (New Video)
Effect of Geogrid Reinforcement on Railroad Ballast Performance Evaluated Through Triaxial Testing and Discrete Element Modeling
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency