GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology (in Real Time)
On behalf of the Staff, Management and Editors of GNA we wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year. 2018 has been a landmark year for GNA expanding our readership tremendously and globally. We can’t wait to see what 2019 has in store.
Australian and New Zealand Distributor Appointed for Concrete Mat Cloth (CMC)
Contact: Miles Ellery, The Blast Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
New Patent for Geotube Levees and Berms
New Patent for Geotextile Fasteners
Landfill Capping Causes Temporary Odors
Special on HDPE Floating Covers
Aeramix’s New Floating HDPE Discs have Evaporation Covered
Hexa-Cover® Secure Australian Defence Force Lagoons for Cleaner Water
Comparison of Performance of Various Floating Covers
Solar Floating Geosynthetic Cover
IEC Covers Installs Geosynthetic Covers for California’s 1st Operational Dairy Digester
Part 6 & the final webinar of our 6-part series covers The Effect of Elevated Temperatures on Geosynthetics – Presented by Dr. Timothy Stark
Geosynthetic Interface Shear Testing Webinar (Jan 23, 2019)
Geotube Wall to Prevent Sea Erosion Breached
LMI Group Investments Pty Ltd Drummoyne NSW Seeking Geomembrane Welders
UK Company Touts Benefits of Bituminous Geomembrane Liners
IGS Video Geosynthetics For Sustainable Development Aimed at Chinese Market
A Critical Review of the Performance of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Railroad Ballast
Modelling Demonstrates Benefit Of Geogrid-reinforced Aggregate Base
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency