GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
Layfield Introduces VaporFlex® Premium Unrivaled 7-layer Coextruded Geomembrane with an BARRIER Core Layer, Designed for Use as a High-Performance Gas Barrier (Breaking News)
Breaking News – Dutch Develop New Method for Installing Geomembranes by Submerging Geomembrane Construction (Video Animation)
Bandera Commits to Two New Geomembrane FutureFilm Lines in the US (Breaking News)
AGRU Podcast: How to Reduce Infiltration in Lift Stations and Manholes Using Geosynthetics (New)
GeoTube Sediment Dewatering of Golf Course Water Storages in Australia (Video)
Design Methods for Geosynthetics Used for Erosion of Channels and River Banks Webinar (FREE for GNA readers use Promotion Code GNA2019)
Geosynthetic Interface Shear Testing Webinar (FREE for GNA readers use Promotion Code GNA2019)
Webinar on Geosynthetic Drainage Materials (Jan. 24, 2019)
US Dept. of Transport Uses GCCM to Repair Channel on Interstate Right of Way
Aquatan Lining Systems Introduces AQ-Cloud to Monitor Geosynthetic Installation Contracts by Collecting and Reporting Data (New Software)
White Paper on Weathering of Geomembranes [PDF]
Novel Vegetated Three-layer Landfill Cover System Using Recycled Construction Wastes Without Geomembrane
Composite Geogrids Used in Mine Haul Roads in Northern Ontario
Use of Electrokinetic Geosynthetics (EKG) for Treatment of Heavy Metal Contaminated Soils (New Research)
Behavior of Geosynthetic in Anchored Geosynthetic Reinforced Slopes Subjected to Seepage
A Case Study on Utilizing Geotextile Tubes for Tailings Dams Construction (New Research)
Geomembranes for Mining & Heap Leaching Pads
Effect of Compaction on Soil Physical Properties of Differently Textured Landfill Liner Materials
Numerical Analysis of Leakage through Defective Geomembrane Liners in Embankment Dams
Equation Calculation Spreadsheet for Reference Costs for Geomembrane Lined Dams (Free)
Liners Approved in the State of Florida as a Liners for Secondary Containment over Earthen Substrate
• Solmax HDPE and LLDPE Liners, Contact: Paul Payeur (Solmax)
• Rhino Linings Rhino Extreme Coatings, Contact: Bharat Naik
• Seaman PU liner, Contact: Bill Shehane
Warning – Scam Geomembrane Conference Announced for Turkey this April 2019
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency