GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * Borstar™ * Boyd Ramsay * ExcelPlas * Geofoam * FGI * GeoCell * Peggs * XR Geo
Geomembrance Luminary Dr. Ian D. Peggs Retires
Ramsey White paper – Containment of PFAS Type Materials with Geosynthetics
New PTFE Geomembrane Touts Exceptional Chemical Resistance Compared with HDPE and PVC-EIA
ExcelPlas Geomembrane Testing Launches New Website
US Government Fails to Identify a Defect During Geotextile Levee Construction
Optimizing HDPE Geomembrane Production with Borstar® FB2310 Geomembrane Resin: a Linear Programming Approach towards Optimal Product Mix Decisions—a Case Study
Geomembrane Cost Explained: Initial Cost Isn’t Lifetime Cost
Leakage Rate Prediction through Composite Liner due to Geomembrane Defect using Neural Network
Contaminants Transfer Through Composite Liners Exhibiting Aged GCLs: A Numerical Prediction
Resistance of HDPE to Strong Acids
Experimental Investigation on the Shear Strength of GM/CCL Composite Liner Interface Due to Monotonic Loading
Barrier Properties of a Geosynthetic Clay Liner Using Polymerized Sodium Bentonite
Laboratory Investigation of Unsaturated Clayey Soil-Geomembrane Interface Behavior
Contaminated Groundwater and Vapour Intrusion Mitigation Design with Geomembranes, NSW
Combining EPS Geofoam with Geocell to Reduce Buried Pipe Loads
Relevant Properties of PET-Geosynthetics in Cold Regions
Impacts of a Nonwoven Geotextile on Load-Bearing Capacity of Reinforced Sand
HDPE Geogrid-Residual Soil Interaction Under Monotonic and Cyclic Pullout Loading
Analysis of Consolidation by Prefabricated Vertical Drains with Applications of Constant Strain Rate Tests
Sand Scarcity Stalls Geotube Works
Physical Model Study on Geo-tube with Gabion Boxes for the Application of Coastal Protection
Complaint over Quality of Geotextile
GeoAmericas 2020 Case Study Competition
Click here to download the official rules for the remainder of details.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency