GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Worldwide Geosynthetics Industry
Largest Geomembrane Installer in the USA Announces Acquisition
Kent von Maubeuge Honoured with ASTM’s Top Annual Ward (Congratulations Kent!)
Three Reasons to Specify a Geomembrane Liner Instead of Natural Clay
Geomembrane Protection Efficiency With Daniel Gibbs | Geofabrics
GCL Chemical Compatibility With Daniel Gibbs | Geofabrics
HUESKER Australia Launch New Australian Home Page
Geogrid Reinforced Soil Structures Reach New Heights
New Huesker Minegrid® an innovation in Coal Mine Rib Mesh
Huesker Showcases it New Range of Active Geo-Composites
Geotube Dewatering Analysis with Preston Kendall | Geofabrics
Plans to Repair Damaged Geotube Sea Dyke in Vietnam
Geogrids as a Remedial Measure for Seismic-Liquefaction Induced Uplift of Onshore Buried Gas Pipelines
Pullout Bearing Resistance of Geogrids Embedded in a Granular Soil
Influence of Toe Restraint Conditions on Performance of Geosynthetic-reinforced Soil Retaining Walls
Geosynthetic News Alerts (GNA) provides consulting support, business development opportunities, scientific articles, technical expertise and industry updates. GNA also provides a hub to exchange information, solve geosynthetic problems and develop and expand the use of geosynthetic materials
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency