GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * BHP * Belo Sun * ExcelPlas * EPI * GCLs * Geofabrics * IGS * Newmont * Polyfabrics * Tensar * USDoJ
A Discussion on Minimum Geomembrane Thickness
How to Prevent Landfill Final Covers From Failing
US Department of Justice Publishes Operating and Closure Requirements for Landfills
BHP Faces $6.3bn UK Claim Over Brazil Tailings Dam Failure (Breaking News)
US Mining Company Newmont Agrees to $7M Cleanup of Former Uranium Mine with Geomembranes (Breaking News)
Performance Analysis of GCLs as Barriers – A Review
Diffusion Through Sodium And Polymer Enhanced Bentonites Exposed To Dilute And Aggressive Solutions
Geogrids for Subgrade Stabilisation from Polyfabrics
Geogrid Claims of Equivalency – How to Compare Geogrid Performance
An Accurate Inverse Model for the Detection of Leaks in Sealed Landfills
Development of Magnetic Nano-Geocomposite for Groundwater and Leachate Treatment: A Landfill Management Perspective
Effectiveness of Geogrid Reinforcement in Improvement of Mechanical Behaviour of Sand-Contaminated Ballast
‘Unacceptably High’ Risk of Tailings Dam Failure in Canadian miner’s Amazon Project (Breaking News)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency