GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * EGC * ExcelPlas * Glen Raven * GSI * Jaylon * NAUE * TenCate
June 24 Webinar by Peter Finlay of TenCate will discuss the Use of Geosynthetic Dewatering Technologies Environmental Remediation
GSI To Host Webinar on Geosynthetic Drainage Materials
LABORATORY INVESTIGATION OF HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DRAINS FOR APPLICATION IN TAILINGS
Jaylon Pacific Pty Ltd Brisbane Seeking Geomembrane Technicians
New Tender – Landfill Cell 6 Construction at the Refuse Disposal Facility – Werribee (C2121/18)
Seismic performance of a whole Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil – Integrated Bridge System (GRS-IBS) in shaking table test
Brothers Transform Landfill into Residential Development
Glen Raven Performance Fabrics Mill to Shut Down
NAUE named world market leader in the field of “Geosynthetics for Hydraulic Engineering and Infrastructure Applications “ for Second Year Running
Geosynthetics Extends the Life Span of Infrastructure Projects
Postponed!!! 7th European Geosynthetics Conference
Analysis of the Elastic-Plastic Theoretical Model of the Pull-Out Interface between Geosynthetics and Tailings
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency