GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Aquamate Showcase their Tank Liner Fabrication Process (Video)
Huesker – Successful Dry Storage of Tailings with Geotextile Tubes
New Graphene Dye Shows Promise for Making Conductive Geotextiles
2019 Geosynthetics Conference (Early Notice)
ASTM Announce Workshop on Performance and Interpretation of Interface/Direct Shear Testing of Geosynthetics
TenCate Lecture on Practical Overview of Geosynthetics by Santino Piccoli (Declassified)
Strengthening the Subgrade Highways Depending on Classified Geotextile Characteristics [PDF]
Evoqua Water Technologies : An Application for the Trademark “EZ CONTAINMENT” Portable Geomembrane Containment
Red Earth Engineering is Celebrating its 9th Birthday
Use of Geosynthetics to Fix Coastal Storm Damage by Michael Sorenson (Video)
Storm damage on a coastal road. Wave action and a king tide causes erosion of the slope toe, resulting in collapse of the road formation. Solutions would include geotextile sand containers, rock armour, high performance turf reinforcement mats and MSE walls.
Sand Geo Tubes Failing to Protect Homes from Wave Damage
Damaged houses line the beach behind exposed Geo Tubes. The Geo Tubes were installed in Camp Ellis to fortify the beach, but are proving to be no match for the unprecedented tides pounding on the Atlantic coast of Maine in the United States.
Geotextile Tubes Installed at the bottom of 1,000 feet of the Sconset Bluff are covered with dump truckloads of sand to protect the bluff from erosion
How the collapsed Florida bridge was erected in six hours
The three leading ABC technologies being promoted under the Federal Highway Administration’s “Every Day Counts” initiative include Prefabricated Bridge Elements and Systems, Slide-In Bridge Construction, and Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil – Integrated Bridge System (GRS-IBS).
New Tender Bowen Landfill – Stage 1 Cell Construction – Design and Construction of Geosynthetic Lining System
Opening Date 15 Mar 2018; Closing Date 5 Apr 2018
New Geosynthetics Project at University of Southampton
Investigating the long-term response of geogrid-reinforced ballast under realistic loading conditions.
TenCate GeoDetect – Model S – Fiber Optic Sensing Geosynthetics
List of manufacturers of approved/registered storage tank system equipment by the State of Florida (March 2018)
– Solmax Liners Approved by the State of Florida
Approved in the State of Florida as a liner for secondary containment over earthen substrate.
The Solmax HDPE and LLDPE Liner must be applied with a minimum of 60 mils thickness over earthen substrate.
– Rhino Linings USA Approved by the State of Florida
Approved in the State of Florida as coatings for concrete or steel secondary containment of aboveground storage tanks containing petroleum products. The Rhino Hi Chem and Rhino Extreme coatings must be applied with a minimum of 80 mils thickness over steel or concrete areas.
– Seaman Corporation Liners Approved by the State of Florida
Approved in the State of Florida as a liner for secondary containment over earthen substrate underneath a field – erected tank. The Seaman 1932 PTF Polyurethane liner must be applied with a minimum of 35 mils thickness over earthen substrate.
– GSE Liners Approved by the State of Florida
The GSE HD Liner must be applied with a minimum of 60mils thickness over earthen substrate.
Open Positions at Growing Geomembrane Sales Team
EPI is seeking enthusiastic, ambitious, organized & driven additions to our Sales Team.
(1) Sales Manager to manage Sales Dept in a fast paced environment at proven long term business.
(2) Sales Rep with well honed skills, charisma & experience to grow sales & provide solutions to current customer base while growing new ones.
(3) Business Development Manager to explore, develop & market/sell new product lines with new & existing customers.
Seeking Geomembrane Technician for Expansion of Lining Operations
PT Tetrasa Geosinindo (Indonesia) Seeking Sales (Civil) Engineer for Geosynthetics
Collapsed Bridge Built Using Accelerated Bridge Construction Technique
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency