GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
FLI Group Rescues Rival Company in Administration (Breaking News)
The FLI Group (Geosynthetic Linings) was founded by its current executive chairman Michael Flynn 10 years ago in Ireland.
New Book – The Use of Geosynthetic Materials in the Design of Tailing Dams (NEW)
ASTM Publishes New Standard Guide for Site Preparation, Layout, Installation, and Hydration of Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mats (NEW)
Experimental Investigation on Mechanical Properties of Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mats (GCCM) (NEW)
Assessment of Equivalent Thickness Design Principles for Geosynthetic Reinforced Pavements by Way of Accelerated Testing (NEW)
New Advances in Needling Technology for Geotextile Production (NEW)
Global Synthetics Seeking Business Development State Manager for SA (NEW)
Teflon-Treated Geotextiles for Modifying Friction Angles (NEW)
Fibre Reinforced Lightweight Composite Reinforced with Geogrid for Wall Panels (NEW)
County Sues for HDPE Liner with Defects (NEW)
Case History of a 22-year Old HDPE Geomembrane Liner at a Domestic Waste Landfill (PDF)
Case History of a 25-year Old CSPE-R Geomembrane Cover on a Potable Water Reservoir (PDF)
Creep Behavior of Geosynthetics by Temperature Accelerated Testing (PDF)
Influence of Geosynthetic-interlayers on the Performance of Asphalt Overlays on Pre-cracked Pavements (PDF)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency