GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology (Live News Feeds)
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
“Hurry, Last Chance to Register for Australian Layfield Seminars”
Layfield Geomembrane Presentation in Brisbane on Containment of Emerging Contaminants (12th March, 2019)
Layfield Geomembrane Presentation in Melbourne on Containment of Emerging Contaminants (14th March, 2019)
Fabricated Geomembrane Institute Announces New Board of Directors
Solmax Supplies Geomembranes for North Florida Landfill Installation
This system consists of 40mil double-side Textured LLDPE Geomembrane and 6oz TrxNet 340mil Geocomposite. Over the next year, the crew will install more than 2.7 million SF each of 40mil LLDPE Geomembrane and 6oz Geocomposite along the 64-acre site
Sensor Group Target Leak Detection of Geomembrane-Lined Tailings Dams
Defence Department Issues PFAS Management Plan (Declassified)
Carlisle GeoMembranes Exhibiting at Aquaculture 2019 (New Orleans)
DOWNLOAD NOW GCL Shear Strength Webinar by Dr. Christopher Bareither (Recorded 28 Feb. 2019)
Handbook of Geotechnical Investigation and Design Tables (Free Download) (Chapter 16 on Geosynthetics)
“Mining Licence Application to Expand Dangerous Tailings Dam on Tambo River Must be Rejected” says Environmental Group
Effectiveness of Geotextile Ropes in Slope Erosion Protection
EPI The Liner Company Expands its Team
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency