GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
• GNA Now Offering Digital Ads, Featured Articles and Premium Positioning
• GNA Can Publish Press Releases and Time Sensitive Messages Instantly to a Global Geosynthetic Audience
NEWSMAKERS: * AGRU * Huesker * ExcelPlas * Geotube™ *Sensor * Tiltex™
Sensor UK Patents New Leak Detecting Geomembrane that is Printed with a Conductive Grid of Conductive Polymer
Tiltex™ (80MPa Concrete In A Roll) – Replacing Shotcrete & Rip Rap (Video)
South Australia Government First In World to Use Huesker’s New Recycled PET high-strength, Temperature-Resistant Geogrid for Road Construction
New Geotextile British Standard Published
NEW PATENTED Solar Energy System for Use with Tufted Geosynthetics
Consultant Reports on Hyland Highway Landfill (Declassified)
Reservoirs lined with Impervious Geomembrane which Prevents Seepage — and evaporation covers, which means the System is Substantially in Balance through the 50-70 years of Operation”
Geosynthetic Application How ‘Geotextile Mattress in Shore Protection’ is done (ACE Geosynthetics)
First Look Video AGRU CleanSeam® New Geomembrane
Australian Geotech Prof David Williams (University of QLD) on Expert Panel Convened to investigate Tailings Dam Failure
Enhancement of Strength Characteristics of Clayey Sand Using Fly Ash and Geonet
The Influence of Compaction and Water Conditions on Shear Strength and Friction Resistance between Geotextiles and Ash-Slag Mixture
Why Does Freezing Improve Geotube® Dewatering Performance?
Geotube Designed to Stay Buried Under Sand Even Under Storm Conditions have been Exposed Due to Recent Storms
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency