GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
• GNA Now Offering Digital Ads, Featured Articles and Premium Positioning
• GNA Can Publish Press Releases and Time Sensitive Messages Instantly to a Global Geosynthetic Audience
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * BASF * Concrete Canvas * Damwatch * EPA * ExcelPlas * GHD * LMI Group™ *Miller Weldmaster *Sensor * TCI * Tensar
2020 Geomembrane Workshop Series with a Number of Australasian and International Geomembrane Experts (16-17 March in Melbourne and 19-20 March in Brisbane)
Sensor Announce the Most Revolutionary QC Device in Electrical Leak Location of Exposed Geomembranes
World’s Only Geomembrane Material with an Unlimited Shelf Life and Warranty Against Chemical Attack
Introducing the Traveling Hot Air Welder for Large Geomembrane Welding In-House from Miller Weldmaster
Performance Benefits of Factory-Fabricated Geomembrane Liners (Feature Article)
Evaluating Measurement of Strain Hardening Method (SHM) for Mechanical Assessment of Geomembrane Service Life in MSW Landfills
PVC Geosynthetic Membrane May Replace Concrete Face in New Zealand Dam Build
Damwatch Design for PVC Geomembrane and Integration into the Dam to be Reviewed by GHD
Discussion on Design Methods and Application of Geomembrane Face Rockfill Dams
New Patent for Polymeric Waterproofing Membrane for Concrete
Shaking Table Tests on Gravel Slopes Reinforced by Concrete Canvas
Evaluation of Hydraulic Conductivity of Sodium Bentonite GCL Overlaps to Saline Solutions
Finite Element Analysis of Geogrid-stabilized Unpaved Roads
Tensar Webinar on T-Value Methodology for Geogrids by Dr. Andrew Lees (3rd April, 2020)
BASF Additives Help Improve Highways in India Through Improved Durability
Oxidative Lifetime Prediction of a PP Woven Geotextile by Applying High Temperature and Moderately Increased Oxygen Pressure
Effect of Gamma-Radiation on HDPE Geomembranes as Liners for Low and Medium Level Radioactive Waste
Bituminuous Geomembranes on Show at the International Mining and Resources Exhibition (Melbourne 27-29 October 2020)
Quality Geosynthetic Materials Throughout Australia
Concrete on A Roll from Tiltex Australia
EPA Inches Toward PFAS Drinking Water Regulation
Laboratory Pullout Test Study on the Influence Zone of Geosynthetics
Study of the Gamma-irradiated HDPE/Carbon Black Composite and its Durability as Geomembrane
Geogrid Stabilization of Unbound Aggregates Evaluated Through Bender Element Shear Wave Measurement in Repeated Load Triaxial Testing
Model Tests on Drainage of Pipes Wrapped with Woven and Nonwoven Geotextiles
Road Upgrade uses GEOmasta™ Class A Geotextiles Supplied by Jaybro
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency