GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ASTM * Cirtex * Concrete Fabric™ * Concrete Roll™ * Dow * ExcelPlas * GCCM * Global Synthetics * GNA * Geo-Link * Huesker * ITL * TenCate Geosynthetics * Vale
Cost Increases Apply to Every m2 of Geosynthetics Sold as Prices are Now Higher Due to Freight and Polymer Cost Increases
Harsh US Winter Causes Severe Shortages of Polyethylene Geomembrane Resins
Huesker Fortrac T eco™ a High-tensile Geogrid Made from High-Quality PET Recycled Yarn
Dow Scientists Develop PE Geomembrane that Can Extract Gold from Gold Ore
ASTM Updates Standard Specification for Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mat (GCCM) Materials – ASTM D8364-21
‘Concrete on a Roll’ GCCM from Inland Tarp & Liner (ITL) Allows Geosynthetic Installers to Unroll and Install in a Fraction of the Time
‘Reinventing Concrete for Erosion Control, Channel, Culvert and Pond Lining’
New Concrete Fabric™ GCCM with Competitive Price Point from USD$16/m2 Landed
Geo-Link Nonwoven Geotextiles Compliant with the Australian & New Zealand Highway Specifications (Sponsored Link)
Vale Begins Main Phase for Recovery of River Affected by Tailings Dam Breach to Dredging into Geotextile Bags
New Patent for Lake Restoration Using Geotextile Tubes
Rigorous Design Of Thinner Working Platforms Stabilised By Multi-Axial Geogrid
Stress Analysis of Geosynthetic Access Mat Systems Over Weak Subgrade
Implications of Incorporating Geosynthetics in Airfield Pavements
Dates Announced for AMI Waterproof Membranes Conference in Cologne, Germany, 8-10 November 2021
Global Synthetics Seeking Customer Service Consultant
Cirtex Seeking Customer Sales Support for Geosynthetics
GNA Now Offering Digital Marketing Packages
- Easily create, manage and post your news to a targeted global audience.
- Generate webinar and podcast links so your attendees can quickly save the date.
- Get real-time insights on how your marketing campaigns are performing.
- Effortlessly reach practically all the players in the geosynthetic industry worldwide with one click.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2021 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency
GNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to GNA you agree to receiving regular GNA newsletters as well as the GNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of GNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow GNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. GNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each GNA newsletter.