GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Geosynthetics Industry
Maccaferri Company Philippines Stable of Brands (Geofabrics, GSE)
Geosynthetics Conference 2020: CASE STUDIES call for presentations deadline May 31st
US Patent Granted for New Perforated Geocell
Monash University Scholarship Announced on Behaviour of Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCLs) Under High Temperatures
Geosynthetic Institute looking to fund several graduate students with $5,000 fellowships towards their research concerning geosynthetics (worldwide solicitation)
Geomembrane Lining Opportunities for Red Mud as Alcoa Seeks To Expand At Pinjarra
Max Brady and Laurie Honnigford Award COMANCO Approved Installation Contractor Status on Behalf of Association of Geosynthetic installers
Analysis of Porous Behaviors by Water Flow Property of Geonets
Coletanche by Axter Showcasing Bituminuous Geomembranes at OzWater 2019
CCUK: Concrete Canvas (CC) 3 Wide Speed Trial (Video)
New Patent for Reinforcement of Cementitious Geocomposites
NSW EPA Initiates State-wide PFAS Investigation Program to Identify the Use and Impacts of Legacy PFAS
Kaytech Launches Geosynthetic App for Mobile Phones
Strata Geosystems Chief Technology Officer Explains ‘What differentiates Strata from the industry players?
Video on Simulation Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall in Abaqus™
Innovative Geocomposite Patch Mat Used for Repairing Potholes in Roads
IGS Launch Geosynthetics for Sustainable Development Video in Japanese
Presto Geosystems Seeks Technical Manager
The Technical Manager will be responsible for leading the team’s technical direction including all geosynthetic/environmental product innovations, manufacturing quality and research initiatives to advance the product offering and sales growth and profitability for the business.
The Technical Manager will:
* Lead the business unit in all technical product, testing, specification, and research matters.
* Conceive, plan and develop product advancements and new products for Geosystems’ core product lines, ancillary products, and new offerings.
* Develop business case and potential market impact for new product & research ideas.
* Author technical papers and related marketing materials upon completion of new product delivery to the market.
Ultimately, the position will lead development, from inception to market delivery of product advancements; new product development; and identify and assist with potential product line acquisitions.
Interested candidates should send inquiries to Presto Geosystems Director Bill Handlos, P.E. <email@example.com>
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency