GNA the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Geosynthetics Industry
Vale to Spend $2.8B on Safer Process, Hoping to Ditch Waste Dams (Breaking News)
Huesker Publishes Brochure on Geosynthetic Solutions for Earthworks and Foundations
Solmax will Exhibit at the World of Coal Ash 2019 (tomorrow)
Kerry Rowe, Richard Brachman and Fady Abdelaal, Awarded $587,351 for Studying the Use of Geosynthetic Liners in the Harsh Environment of the Arctic
Use of Remote Controlled Mini-Dredger for Mining Hazardous Tailings (Presentation)
Geosynthetic Institute (GSI) Updates GSI Members by Focus Group (as of April 2019)
Geomembrane as an Upstream Impermeable Blanket of Embankment Dams – New Study [PDF]
Graphene-Enhanced Concrete Promising for Geosynthetic Cementitous Liners (GCCM) (New Products)
Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil (GRS) – Supporting Structures for a Toll Station in Brasil (Video)
Investigation of Friction Between Gravely Sand or Non-woven Geotextile and Textured HDPE Geomembrane with the Inclined Plane Test
EurAsian Geosynthetics Symposium, Beijing, China (18–19 November 2019)
This symposium will take place in conjunction with the ISO TC 221 annual meetings on 20-22 November 2019
Indian Mega Landfill Capping Project Misses Deadline
Geosynthetics in Airfield Pavements (Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne 15 & 16th May 2019)
Zehra Kaya, National Business Manager – Roads & Pavements, HUESKER Australia
Finite Element Modelling of Ballasted Rail Track Capturing Effects of Geosynthetic Inclusions
Announcing New Manufacturer and Installer of Geomembranes in Pakistan
Alert – False Geosynthetic Conference in London
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency