GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Current, Topical and Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ACIGS * Aquablock * Bureau of Reclamation * Concrete Blanket * ExcelPlas * Levee Lock * Nuolian Engineering Material Co. * Sensor
Exciting Geomembrane Webinar Tomorrow Presenting a New Way of Looking at and Understanding Geomembranes (26th May 2020)
CITY OF FERNLEY Sues UNITED STATES BUREAU OF RECLAMATION for Installing Geomembrane Along Bottom and Sides of Canal (Legal)
Townsville City Council is the First Council in Australia to Use Environmentally Friendly Bituminous Geomembrane to Cap a Landfill Site (Breaking News)
New Cement Blanket™ GCCM – The Rise of Concrete Cloth Analogues from China (Breaking News)
Levee Lock, LLC Patents Geomembrane-Lined Wall and Method of Lining
Sensor Patents New Leak Location System for Lined Structures
Presentation Video by Eric Blond on Drainage Geocomposites (Full Presentation)
Detection of Leakage of MSW-Landfill Leachates through a Liner Defect: Experimental and Analytical Methods
Prediction of Leakage Through Composite Liner Due to Geomembrane Defects
Case Study: Aquablok™ Activated Carbon Sediment Remediation to be used at Pearl Harbour Superfund Site
University Course Introduction to Geosynthetics
NZ Customs List of Approvals for Geosynthetics and Other Products
PVC-P geomembrane thermo-bonded, 2.5mm thick, with 500g/m2 of PET/PP geotextile
Case Study on Geosynthetic Deckdrain™, Wembley Rail Depot, London, UK
ABG Geosynthetics: Advanced Geocomposite Systems for Landfill and Mining Drainage Applications
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency