GNA – Premier Source of Global Geosynthetic Trends and Geosynthetic Market Specific Intelligence
AGRU America Podcast on Risk-based Design in Geosynthetics | Part 3
Chilean Company Comes to Australia Offering Leak Location of HDPE Geomembranes
Contact: Global Business Manager Hrvoj Hrzic: email@example.com
Assessing Remaining Service Life of HDPE Geomembranes (How Long Will My liner Last?)
ExcelPlas has developed Protocol for Determining the Remaining Service Life of an Already Exposed HDPE Geomembrane Liner
The 5 step protocol is based on lab testing to measure the following:
I. The oxidative induction time (OIT) profiling to assess whether or not oxidation protection is still afforded by the additives.
II. Measure the carbonyl index (CI) to assess extent of any polymer oxidation that has occurred.
III. Determine the critical CI at which stress cracking (SC) is initiated.
iV. Measure stress cracking resistance (SCR) to determine the time until SC is initiated.
V. Measure the depth of micro cracking on 180 degree bent coupons by Scanning Electron Microscopy
Modelling of Vapour Intrusion into a Co-extruded EVOH GEOMEMBRANE BARRIER Impacted by a Fuel Spill in Antarctica
Co-extruded EVOH vapour barrier was superior at protecting indoor air quality.
Tensar Patents New Geogrid made from a Coextruded Multilayered Polymer
Geotechnical Modelling of a Reinforced Tailings Dam in the Peru
Basell Patents New HDPE Having High Stress Cracking Resistance
Alternate Procedures for Swell Index Testing of Granular Bentonite from GCLs (New ASTM Publication)
Professor Malek Bouazza Twice Honoured at the International Geosynthetics Society Award Ceremony
The Use of Geocells Reinforcement to Improve the Structural Performance of the Railway Track Beds in the UK
Load and Deformation Mechanisms in Geosynthetic-Reinforced Piled Embankments
Shoretec Patents Novel Geosynthetic Revetment Liner
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency