GNA – Communicating Advances In Geosynthetic Technology in Real Time
Tectramin Announces New Leak Detection Technology for Geomembranes
Tectramin’s main unique advantage is their patented technology, three times more efficient than existing overseas technologies, which makes it cheaper (lower fabrication and maintenance costs and minor calibration).
A Message from Laurie L. Honnigford re: Meeting of Associations at Geosynthetics 2019
Update on Geosynthetics Conference 2019
Culvert Rehabilitation with Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mat (GCCM)
‘The Importance of Using Fully-Formulated Resins for Quality HDPE Geomembrane Manufacture’ by Dr. John Scheirs
Managing Urban Water Issues with Geosynthetics (A Review)
Free Tour of Layfield Geomembranes (29th November 2018)
Atarfil Exhibiting at Waste Expo Guadalajara Mexico to be held 7th to 9th November 2018
Carbon Footprint of Geomembrane Alvatech HDPE vs Traditional Waterproofing Barrier
Rehabilitation of Canals with Watertight Geomembranes, in the Dry and Underwater
Totally innovative technology, SIBELONMAT®, which allows repairing canals underwater, without impacting on the operation using ROVs.
The Use of Geomembranes in Dams (A Review)
Benefits of Using EPS Geofoam for Highway Construction
GMA/IGS-NA to Present Webinar on Geosynthetic-Stabilized Roads (4th December 2018)
Uniaxial GEOGRID Pullout Mechanism Characterization from Calcareous Sand Backfill (New Research)
Geogrid In Paved And Unpaved Road Systems: A Review Of Mechanisms And Design Methods
Geogrid Stabilized Granular Layers – An Effective Solution for Tunnel Projects (New Research)
Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly Reinforced Soil Slopes and Walls Constructed with Draining Geogrids: Recent UK Experience (New Research)
Analysis of Red Mud Slope Reinforced with Geogrid and Nailing (New Research)
NSW Publishes List of Contaminated Sites that Require Lining and/or Remediation
Geosynthetic Company Profile – PT. Geoguard Geosynthetics Indonesia (Video)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency