GNA – The Most Widely Read and Disseminated Digital Geosynthetic News Platform Worldwide
Newsmakers: * AGRU * Concrete Canvas * Eurobent * FGI * Polyfabrics * Solmax * Tiltex * Tensar
Concrete Canvas Patent Success Repeated as Preliminary Injunction Against Eurobent/TILTEX™ Upheld (BREAKING NEWS)
Eric Blond to Present Two Workshops at the IGS TC-H Meeting in Prague
How a Concrete Alternative is Changing Civil Engineering (GCCM)
Agru Completes Massive ClosureTurf™ Project
Webinar – Fabrication, Installation & Testing of Geomembranes
Solmax Hiring Project Management and Customer Experience Coordinator
Role of Geomembrane to Prevent Water Pollution and Radiation Exposure in Landfill for Radioactive Waste from the Oil and Gas Industries [PDF]
Polyfabrics Skating on Solid Ground – Julia Reserve Recreational Hub
Technical, Environmental, and Economic Analysis of Required Pretreatments for Recycling Different Wastes to be Utilized as Raw Material for Producing Geocomposites
Technology of Greening Slopes Stabilized by a Supporting Net
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency