GNA – The Most Widely Read and Disseminated Digital Geosynthetic News Platform Worldwide
NEWSMAKERS: * ABG * Alan Bamforth * Ecoweb * Geofabrics * Geoweb * Giroud * Graphene * Imagine * TenCate
Alan Bamforth – Be Mindful of Misleading Performance Data when Specifying Geocomposites
J.P. Giroud – Lessons Learned From Case Histories of Reservoirs Lined with Geomembranes
Preview of Exhibitors for 13th Australia New Zealand Conference on Geomechanics Exhibition
Ecoweb Geocell, Global Synthetics, IGS, Polyfabrics, Geofabrics, etc.
Graphene Event to showcase Graphene Developments in Geosynthetics and Fabrics
TenCate Geotube® Dewatering- Port CZ (Video)
Temperature Effects on Internal Shear Behavior in Reinforced GCLs
Tearing of Geomembrane Due to Slippage of Concrete Cover Plate of an Adjustable Reservoir
Geoweb Trialled Along Esperance Coast Road, Tasmania
Assessment of the Effect of Geogrid and Geotextile Inclusion on Flexible Pavement Performance
City Council Approves Funding for Geoextile Tube Beach Project
Solmax will be attending the Tailings and Mine Waste 2019 Conference (18-19 Nov)
Geofabrics Relies on Dawsons Heavy Haulage
Use of Geosynthetic Inclusions for Enhanced Behaviour of Railway Ballast Under Impact Loading
Fake Singapore Geosynthetics Conference Announced
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency