GNA – Premier Source of Global Geosynthetic Trends and Geosynthetic Market Specific Intelligence
Rehabilitation of Dams with Watertight Geomembranes, in the Dry and Underwater (New Book)
Interview with Nick Morris from Teneo on GeoSynthetic Lining at the Waste Expo (Video) Part 1
Interview with Nick Morris from Teneo (Video) Part 2
Registration Opens for Geosynthetics Conference 2019
Raven Secondary Containment Liner for Heavy Metals and VOCs – Case Study (30 October 2018)
New VOC Liner from Raven
- The use of EVOH as a geomembrane is new and it now allows designers and regulators the option to better contain both the liquid and gas phased hazardous waste on environmental sites. With the addition of EVOH, the Absolute Barrier® line of geomembranes can now protect against VOCs, methane, nauseous odors, and even Radon.
- Even better, the installation procedures for this special lining system are the same as common PE liners. With the use of the Absolute Barrier® geomembrane system, the designers and owners of contaminated sites are able to provide a best available practice (BAP) methodology.
- The decision to use Absolute Barrier® not only ensured greater environmental performance, but better long-term site economics related to environmental responsibilities. They mitigated future groundwater concerns, conserved water resources, and reduced storm water runoff fees.
New Book on Advances in Geosynthetics Engineering (2019)
Geosynthetic Failure Consultants (experts in Geomembrane Failure, Geomembrane Welding and Geomembrane Lifetime Prediction)
Application Denied Over the Absence of Sufficient Evidence on the Adequacy of the Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL) Covering
BBA Certifies NAUE’s Secugrid® HS Geogrid Product Range
MnDOT Announces New Geogrid Specification (Video)
New Project: Investigating the Long-term Response of Geogrid-Reinforced Ballast Under Realistic Loading
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency