GNA – Global Geosynthetics Industry News
Australian University Professor Believes Geotextiles Could Safeguard Against Earthquakes
South Australia Publishes Wastewater Lagoon Construction Guidelines
PRIVATE LABEL GEOSYNTHETICS – What are the Implications for Design Engineers and Contractors?
Raven Showcase their Reinforced CSPE Geomembranes
Performance Issues of Barrier Systems for Landfills (New Paper)
Drainage Improvement Under Railways with the Use of a Multi-linear Drainage Geocomposite (Full Paper)
AMEC Foster Wheeler Seeking National Geotechnical Tailings Engineer
AFW (Wood) Expanding Tailing Management Services into Australia
Wood is looking to expand their extensive and highly regarded tailings management group into Australia to complement our existing Mining & Metals and Environmental teams. This role can be based in either our Perth or Brisbane office.
Shear Resistance Characteristics of Soil–Geomembrane Interfaces
New Patent for Geotextile with Containment Membrane Layer for Oil & Gas Sites
by Rig Grip http://www.riggripinc.com/
Reductions in GCL Overlap Beneath an Exposed Geomembrane (New Paper)
The Seepage and Stability Performance Assessment of a New Drainage System to Increase the Height of a Tailings Dam (New Paper)
Tensile Test Device for Evaluation of Load-strain Behavior of Geosynthetics Under Operational Conditions of Reinforced Soil Walls
GMA Webinar: Recent Developments in Geosynthetic – Stabilized Roads: Introduction and Mechanisms
NAUE Secures Hazardous Waste with Geosynthetics in Africa
Jones & Wagener was retained to design the hazardous waste containment strategy
New Tender – Construction Stage 3 Landfill Cell and Leachate Pond – Davis Road Waste Management Facility
New Tender -Red Hill Waste Management Facility Stage 15B Landfill Cell Extension
Composite Geotextile Made with a Reinforcing Method Using Friction to Unwind Filament Tows: Manufacturing techniques and property evaluations
Fabtech Seeking Project Administrator for Geomembrane Projects
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency