GNA – World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News in Real Time
New Patent for Landfill Liner System on Near Vertical to Vertical Slopes of a Waste Facility
New BAM Publication – Approval of Geosynthetics, Polymers and Leak Detection Systems for German Landfills
GSI to Host Webinar on Lifetime Predictions of Geosynthetics (28 November 2018)
The Dangers of Carbon ‘Windows’ in HDPE Geomembranes by Dr. John Scheirs
Major Review on ‘Applications of Geosynthetics to Irrigation, Drainage and Agriculture’
by Eric Blond, Stan Boyle, Marianna Ferrara, Bruno Herlin, Herve Plusquellec, Pietro Rimoldi and Timothy Stark
Trials of Geosynthetic Liner Covers Due to Start at McArthur River Mine (MRM) (ATC Williams & ExcelPlas)
Frozen Foundation Dam: Fit For Purpose Tailings Management (SRK Consulting Report) (Declassified)
Geotextile Dewatering Bags Increase Tailings Dam Longevity
Significant Opportunities for Geosynthetics as Queensland Government Approves $6.7 Billion Coal Project with TSF in the Galilee Basin
The Seepage and Stability Performance Assessment of a New Drainage System to Increase the Height of a Tailings Dam (New Publication)
Manage Tailings Dams Better with Drone Surveying
Families Facing Sea Erosion Threat as Project to Install Geotubes to Protect Seashore has Not Materialised
National Conference on Applications of Geosynthetics in Ports, Waterways and Coasts
Fibertex Geotextile Dewatering Bags for Desludging Wastewater Ponds
Robotic Sludge Dredgers Making Desludging Wastewater Ponds into Geotextiles Bags Easy
Concrete Reinforcement Geogrid Used to Engineered to Reinforce Concrete Pathways
Concrete Canvas Exhibiting at Tank Storage Asia Exhibition (Singapore, 25-26 September 2019)
Layfield Enviro Liner Manufacturing (NEW Video)
GMA Webinar: Recent Developments in Geosynthetic-Stabilized Roads: Introduction and Mechanisms (4 December 2018)
Fake Geosynthetic Conference in Paris Attracts Unknowing Delegates
Tensar Geogrid Roadshow (8 January 2019)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency