GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ExcelPlas * GMM * GSE * Huesker * Kerry Rowe * Polyfabrics * Solmax * TenCate * Tensar * UNSW
Solmax Introduces the New Asia Pacific Technical Sales Team
Landmark GSE Leak Detection Geomembrane Patent Achieves European Status
Protecting the Environment with Geosynthetics: 53rd Karl Terzaghi Lecture by Kerry Rowe
Polyfabrics Australia Free Technical Training on Geocell Product Applications
Project: Embankment Hardening South East Melbourne, Client: Melbourne Water – Product: StrataWeb™
Factors Affecting the Hydraulic Performance of a Geosynthetic Clay Liner Overlap
Modelling of Shear Behaviour of Interfaces Involving Smooth Geomembrane and Nonwoven Geotextile Under Static and Dynamic Loading Conditions
Self-Healing of Circular and Slit Defects in GCLs Upon Hydration from Silty Sand Under Applied Stress
Smart Geosynthetic Device for Monitoring Stability of Subgrade/Slopes
Feasibility of Electromagnetic Soil Heating Using Magnetic Nanoparticle-Coated Geotextiles
Maroochy River Geotextile Sand Container (GSC) Groynes – Physical Model Testing (Video)
Geogrid Used to make Articulating Rock Matting
Evaluation of Recycled Aggregate Base Courses Stabilized by Geosynthetics
TenCate Geotube® Dewatering Video Animation
Overcoming Challenging Terrain with Tensar Geogrids
Seattle’s Salmon Population Gets Boost from Geosynthetic Marine Mattresses (GMM)
A Triton® Geosynthetic Marine Mattress (GMM) is an engineered structure made from Tensar Uniaxial Geogrid that’s filled with stone
Centrifuge Modeling of the Geogrid-Reinforced Slope Subjected to Differential Settlement
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency