Committed to Dissemination of Geosynthetic News and Technology Worldwide in Real Time
Risk-based Design in Geosynthetics (Free Podcast – Listen Now!)
Design and Planning for Landfill Gas Collection Systems During Landfill Bottom Liner Design Process (SPECIAL FEATURE)
Boyd Ramsey Delivers a Series of Lectures to the Australian Market on Geosynthetic Drainage Materials
Fabricated Geomembrane Institute Exhibiting at Mining Exploration Show
AECOM Landfill Closure, Rehabilitation a Major Issue as SA’s Landfills Reach Capacity
Advanced Geosynthetic Solutions for Contaminated Land Remediation by Goran Erak (ABG Geosynthetics) (12-13th September 2018)
PFAS Contamination Found Near Landfill
An Experimental Study On Combination of Geosynthetic Material With Sand For Evaluation Of Shear Strength Parameters
Engineering Graduate Student Receives Prestigious Geosynthetic Research Award
Estimation of Service Life of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Asphalt Overlays from Beam and Large-Scale Fatigue Tests
Field Experimental of Eliminating Geomembrane Air Expansion by Vacuumizing for Plain Reservoir
Equivalent California Bearing Ratios of Multiaxial Geogrid-Stabilized Aggregates over Weak Subgrade
Enhanced GCLs for Containment of Inorganic Waste Leachates
ASTM Announces Dates for Next Geosynthetic Group D35 Meeting (5-7th June 2019) Denver CO
Gundle Geosynthetics & AquaDam Exhibiting at African Mining Expo (10-14 September 2018) (Johannesburg)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency