Global Geosynthetics Industry News
The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
GNA Call for Proposals: GeoAfrica 2021
Laboratory Investigation of Shear Behavior of High-Density Polyethylene Geomembrane Interfaces [PDF]
An Experimental Study On Combination Of Geosynthetic Material With Sand For Evaluation Of Shear Strength Parameters
Owens Corning manufactures Reinforced Composite Geomembrane (RCG)
Fabric Solutions Seeking Flexible Plastics Welder for Geomembrane Fabrication
Fibertex Geosynthetics Set to Help in Road Construction in Africa
Effect of Liner Consolidation on Contaminant Transport Through a Landfill Bottom Liner System
Reinforcement of Concrete Canvas with Aluminium Sheeting
Waterproofing a Multiple Arch Dam in a Cold Mountainous Environment with PVC Geocomposite Membrane
John Wilkes, P.E., President, and Bobby Blankinship, P.E., Engineer, Carpi USA, Inc
Three-dimensional numerical analysis of individual geotextile-encased sand columns with surrounding loose sand
Analyzing the Characteristics of Landfill Leachate on Expansive Soil and its Impact on Liner Materials Reinforced with Discrete Random Fibers
NZ Publishes List of Accredited Geo Professional
NSW Government Publishes List of Geosynthetic and Geotechnical Tenderers (Declassified)
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency