GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Albert Lim * Alyaf * Cortex Composites * ExcelPlas * Fabtech * GCCM * Geotube™ * GHD * GIGSA * GNA * Golder Associates * Huesker GeoForum * IWMSA * LiteEarth™ * Maccaferri * PFAS * PoliMac™ * Saint Gobain * SKAPS * Solmax * Tailings * TenCate
Solmax Introduces New Product LiteEarth™ – an Aesthetically Pleasing LLDPE Geomembrane Laminated to a Backing of Synthetic Grass
LiteEarth™ once installed has low maintenance and experiences no erosion
Alyaf Experiencing Surge in Demand for Geosynthetics in High-Profile Projects Across the Middle Eastern Market
TenCate Embraces Sustainability with New Look Website
New Patent Expansively Covers Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mat Concept
Maccaferri Gabions with a PoliMac™ Coating Chosen for Wave Barrier for Indonesian Beach Resort
Video of Lecture on “Geotube Containment System for Shoreline Protection and Land Reclamation” by Mr. Albert Lim
Planned PFAS Landfill at McLaren Vale Wine Region Rejected by EPA (Breaking News)
Golder Associates Hired by Saint-Gobain to Address the PFAS Groundwater Contamination
Study of the Ultraviolet Effect and Thermal Analysis on Polypropylene (PP) Nonwoven Geotextile [PDF]
Solmax Video – Introduction to Electric Leak Location Surveys
GHD Expanding Tailings Consulting Operations in Tasmania
HUESKER GeoForum 2021 Digital
Maccaferri Develops Smart Rockfall Protection Device with SMS Alerts
Save the Date – GIGSA & IWMSA: Live Panel Discussion on Geomembrane Welding and Leak Detection (Webinar) 2 March 2021
- Implications of project-specific geomembrane welding specifications on performance
- Comparisons of “old” versus “new” Electric Leak Location standards (ASTM D7007 and ASTM D8625)
- Introduction to DWS checklists for design of basal containment barrier systems and for capping closure system for waste management facilities
Design and Performance of Hazardous and Low-Level Radioactive Waste (LLRW) Landfills: March 23, 2021
Presenter: Dr. Rudy Bonaparte
ACIGS – Sneak Peak of New Website
ACIGS – Join us for Our First Technical Forum on Barriers
TenCate Seeking Woven & Nonwoven Geosynthetic Marketing Coordinator
Fabtech Seeking Master Seamer, HDPE Geomembrane Welding
SKAPS Seeking Import Export Coordinator for India
As Import/Export Executive you will be directly communicate to USA staff & import/export related works
GNA Now Offering Digital Marketing Packages
- Easily create, manage and post your news to a targeted global audience.
- Generate webinar and podcast links so your attendees can quickly save the date.
- Get real-time insights on how your marketing campaigns are performing.
- Effortlessly reach practically all the players in the geosynthetic industry worldwide with one click.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2021 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency
GNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to GNA you agree to receiving regular GNA newsletters as well as the GNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of GNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow GNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. GNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each GNA newsletter.