GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Cipageo * EPA * ExcelPlas * GEOAMERICAS 2020 * GNA * GSI * Leister * Renolit * Strata * TenCate * Tensar
Renolit Introduce PVC-P Geomembrane with High UV stability Designed for Hydraulics Works as Lagoons, Dams and Canals (RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 35054 ASQUAL)
Cipageo Introduces Cipageo® BIO a PVC geomembrane Specifically Intended for Use in the Domes of Biodigesters
Leister Technologies LLC Offers Free Geosynthetics Welding Webinar (7th October 2020)
Free Access To Giroud Lectures 29 September 2020 by IGS
UPCOMING GEOAMERICAS 2020 ONLINE (PREVIEW ALL PAPERS)
Video on Improved QA/QC of Double Lined Ponds for Processed Water Containment using Conductive Multi-liner Drainage Geocomposites
Contaminant Diffusion through a Novel Coextruded Vapor Barrier Geomembrane
EPA Introduces Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance (HELP) Model
A quasi-two-dimensional hydrologic model of water movement across, into, through and out of landfills
Study of an Exhumed HDPE Geomembrane Used in an Industrial Water Pond (Physical and Thermoanalytical Testing)
Webinar Q & A Transcript Part 1: Designing Composite Liners on Slopes : GCL
Suction and Crack Propagation in GCLs Subjected to Drying and Wetting in CaCl2-Solutions
Webinar: Cost Effective Solutions to Shallow Embankments over Soft Soils – Thursday 5th November
Interface Shear Stress Properties of Geogrids with Mixtures of Fly Ash and Granulated Rubber
Video StrataGrid Biaxial (SGB) – A High Performance Pavement Reinforcement Geogrid
Ocean City Wants to Fortify Beaches With Geotubes
Geosynthetic Containers are the Flooding Solution for Low Lying Islands and Coastline (Video)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency