GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * ABG Geosynthetics™ * BMI * ExcelPlas * GRI * IGS * Jaybro * Jaylon * Layfield * Siplast * Tensar * Teranap
Teranap Present New Bituminous Geomembrane with Integrated Seam Control Technology
New GRI Guidance “Geomembrane Seaming Using Data Acquisition Hot Wedge Welding Devices” (August 2019)
Attenuation Potency of GCL to Cationic Migration (New Research)
IGS Reminder Call For Abstracts for EuroGeo7 (Deadline 30 August 2019) NEXT WEEK!
Layfield Introduces Floating Solar Solutions on Geomembranes
A unique, new large-scale solar technology that Layfield can design and install on existing ponds, eliminating the need to use premium land space
Tensar Patents New Geotextile/Geogrid Mattress for Marine and River Protection
A Minitube Geotextile Blanket for Landfill Gas Collection and Containment (New Products)
Jaylon Seeking Geomembrane Technicians for Immediate Start in Brisbane and Perth
A New Climate for Geocomposite Drainage by Alan Bamforth, ABG Geosynthetics
The Role of Antioxidants in Geomembranes and How They Are Measured by Daniel Lotufo (Layfield)
Use of Geomembranes for Modernization of Old Steel Tanks Used to Store Liquid Fuels – Selected Tasks Caused by Increasing Environmental Requirements
Tensar to present on Use of Geosynthetics for Asphalt Pavements (9th October)
Geocomposite Strip Drain Solves Erosion Near Sydney’s M4 Motorway
Geosynthetic Drainage Solutions for Adelaide Port Road Drainage Upgrade
Evaluation of the Cracking Performance of Geogrid-Reinforced Hot-Mix asphalt for Airfield Applications
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency