GNA – Geosynthetic Industry Trends, Industry News and Much More
Free Download ‘THE EFFECTS OF WRINKLES ON GEOMEMBRANES’ Presented by R. Kerry Rowe
Free Download “Geomembrane Liner Testing & CQA Procedures” by Glen Toepfer
Free Sponsored Webinar on ‘Geosynthetics for Steep Slopes and Walls’
Free Sponsored Webinar on ‘Geosynthetic Solutions for Leachate Reduction’
New Asian Conference on Geosynthetics (First Announcement)
Capacity Enhancement of Landfills on Sloping Ground Using Engineered Berms at the Toe
Geo-Composite Materials with Preset Properties and their Application in Hydraulic Engineering Construction
Biodegradation of the Cross-linked Potassium Polyacrylate Component of GCLs by Soil Microorganisms
Migration of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles (nZnO) in GCLs Under Different Osmotic Pressures
Experimental and Theoretical Investigation for Highways Incorporating Geotextile Design Methodology
Potential of Flocculant-Aided Soil Slurry Dewatering in Land Reclamation: Laboratory Investigations
The geotextile tube was SoilTain PP 105 produced by Huesker Synthetic GmbH
Triaxial Testing and Modelling of Geogrid-stabilised Rail Ballast
Spanish Sotrafa Geomembranes ALVATECH for Landfills in Canary Island (Video)
Award Winning Geosynthetic Lined Ash Containment Basin Design
Development of a High-Density Electrical Resistivity Tomography (HERT) System for Monitoring Model-Scale Seepage and Solute Transport
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency