Global Geosynthetics Industry News
The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Use of Geosynthetic Materials in Solid Waste Landfill design: A Review of Geosynthetic Related Stability Issues (Special Feature)
Solmax Patents New Method for Manufacture of Multilayer Geomembrane with Controlled Thickness (New Patent)
AGRU Landfill Project – Project date: Spring 2018 – Fall 2018 Location: Bremerhaven, Germany
Chinese Researchers Patent New Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Barrier System Capable of Prolonging Breakthrough Time of Leachate
First Underwater Installation of a Geomembrane System in a UK Dam: Llyn Teifi spillway (Breaking News)
Presentation on Tuesday 24 July 2018: Geomembranes – From Design to Handover, the Lessons Learnt — Attila Marta, Red Earth Engineering –
CEO of Graphene Coating Company at World Materials Forum, Nancy 2018 (Video)
Graphene coating technology that transforms Geotextile into Smart Sensors Designed to Identify Leaks
Huesker Australia Seeking Sales Coordinator for Geosynthetic Products
What is XR QuikLiner™ from Seaman Corp? (Video)
Dalmaray Selects Flexible Concrete Tank Liner XR® QuikLiner™ from Seaman Corp
Customer Testimonial for XR QuikLiner™ from Seaman Corp
Tensar Patents Multi-Axial Grid or Mesh Structures with High Aspect Ratio Ribs (New Patent)
Willacoochee Industrial Fabrics, Inc Patents New Woven Geotextile Fabric (New Patent)
Fibertex Group Celebrates 50 Years of Business this Year
Mirafi® RSi Geotextiles for Roadway Applications (New Video)
An Investigation into the Performance of Railway Sleeper Types and Geogrid-reinforced Ballast
Strength and Consolidation Characteristics of Clay with Geotextile-encased Sand Column
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency