GNA – Communicating Advances In Geosynthetic Technology in Real Time
TenCate introduces GeoClean® a Geotextile Which Captures and Degrades Oil Contamination (Breaking News)
Huesker Granted Patent for Geotextile Tube Mats (Breaking News)
Designing For Bentonite Erosion On Slopes by Marc Amtsberg (Geofabrics)
Value Engineering With Geosynthetics by Brendan Swifte (Geofabrics)
Geomembrane Consultants Australia
Liner Compliance Testing, Liner Conformance Testing, Liner Welding Evaluation, Lifetime Assessment, Failure Analysis
Mass-Produced Graphene-HDPE Nanocomposites for Geosynthetic Applications
Seeking Tenderers for HDPE Lining of Storm and Process water ponds (South Australia)
Golder Hiring Tailings Engineer (Perth)
Golder Hiring Senior Tailings Engineer (Brisbane)
Design and Construction Monitoring of Large (up to 300 m high) Technically Challenging Lined Tailings Storage Facilities
Design of an Engineered Landfill in Africa
Design of a Geomembrane-Laminated Geosynthetic Clay Liner on the Slopes of a Mine Tailings Dam
Senator named Geosynthetic Materials Association’s 2018 GMA Leader of the Year
Barlett’s Install 6,000m³ Slurry Lagoon Lined with GCL and HDPE
New Patent for Erosion Control Invention for Preventing Erosion of Shorelines
Do you have any Geosynthetics Industry News that you want to Announce Globally to a Targeted Audience in Geosynthetics?
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency