GNA – The World’s Most Viewed Online Geosynthetics Bulletin
NEWSMAKERS: * Afitex- Texel* Alvatech™ * Concrete Canvas™ * ExcelPlas * Hallaton Inc. * Polyfabrics * Raven * Sotrafa * SRK
Geomembrane Liner Installer in US Violated Immigration and Nationality Act by Preferring Temporary Nonimmigrant H2-B Visa Workers Over Qualified US Workers
US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE Drops Hammer on Hallaton Inc. Who Installs Geosynthetic Liners
Raven Industries Reports Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results
US Company Patents New Woven Geotextile Fabrics with Integrated Geotextile Geogrids
Geomembrane ALVATECH™ Successfully Installed in Al Karaana Lagoons – Qatar
Afitex-Texel Draintube™ Used for Vancouver Landfill – Final Cover
Organic Contaminant Diffusion through a Geomembrane to Unsaturated Soil Liner: Considering the Sorption effect and Robin-type boundary
Design of an HDPE-Lined Platinum Tailings Facility in South Africa
Concrete Canvas™ (Concrete on a roll) – What is it and How Does it Work?
Durability and Adsorption of Heavy Metal Ions of Glass-Geogrid-Reinforced Geosynthetic Clay Liners
Laboratory Testing Of Geogrids And Geocells Used For The Function Stabilisation
A New Inclined Pullout Device for Laboratory Tests on Geosynthetics
The Impact of Long-term Curing Period on the Mechanical Features of Lime-Geogrid Treated Soils
A Study on the Effects of Geogrid Use on Load Distribution in Highway Sublayers
Suitability of Geocomposite Layer For Fly Ash Ponds
Ensuring the Stability of Geocomposite Systems While Protecting Against Erosion of Slopes of Soil Structures
Natural Geotextile for Revegetation & Erosion Control from Polyfabrics (Case Study Western Australia)
Geo-tube Laying at Padma river in Naria, Shariatpur
• GNA Now Offering Digital Ads, Featured Articles and Premium Positioning
• GNA Can Publish Press Releases and Time Sensitive Messages Instantly to a Global Geosynthetic Audience
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency