GNA – the Leading Geosynthetics eNews Magazine Covering the Geosynthetics Industry
HUESKER ANNOUNCES PLANS FOR WORLDWIDE EXPANSION (BREAKING NEWS)
HUESKER Prepares for Next Step of Worldwide Expansion with Management Changes
Specialist Landfill Engineering Company Greentec Consulting and ASK led the design process for the First HDPE lined cells at the Bunbury-Harvey Regional Council’s (BHRC) Landfill
Teranap Bitumninous Geomembrane – Drone over Mine Site in Tasmania. AUSTRALIA (Video)
Field Investigation of Temporal Variation of Volatile Organic Compounds at a Landfill in Hangzhou, China (New Research)
Model tests on Geosynthetic-Encased Construction Concrete Debris Column in Fly Ash Fill (New Research)
Geosynthetic Clay Liner Desiccation under High Thermal Gradients and Low Overburden Stress (New Research)
A 3D-DEM Investigation of the Mechanism of Arching within Geosynthetic-Reinforced Piled Embankment (New Research)
How Hawaii’s PVT Land Company utilizes its unique leachate management system
Centrifuge Model Studies on the Performance of Geocomposite Reinforced Soil Walls Subjected to Seepage (New Research)
Case History of a Geosynthetic-Stabilized Base Roadway Founded over Expansive Clay Subgrade (New Research)
Characteristics of Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil (GRS) Walls: an Overview of Field-Scale Experiments and Analytical Studies (New Research)
Geotube Protection Needed for Hawaii Island
New Geotextile Drain SystemBeing Tested
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency