Global Geosynthetics Industry News
The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
2018 Guide to the Specification of Geosynthetics Just Released – IGS Specification Document (Breaking News)
GRI GM13 ASTM D5199 Thickness of HDPE Geomembranes (Training Video)
GRI GM13 ASTM D5596 Carbon Black Dispersion of HDPE Geomembranes (Training Video)
GRI GM13 ASTM D4833 Index Puncture Resistance of HDPE Geomembranes (Training Video)
GRI GM13 ASTM D5721 & D7238 Oven and UV Aging of HDPE Geomembranes (Training Video)
GRI GM13 ASTM D5397 Stress Crack Resistance of HDPE Geomembranes (Training Video)
GSI Internal Reference Material Verification for Continuous Rate of Extension Machine (Training Video)
Effect of Liner Consolidation on Contaminant Transport Through a Landfill Bottom Liner System (New Research)
Heat Transfer in a Geosynthetics Composite Liner System Containing Wrinkles (New Research)
Tensar Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction Test to Develop Specifications for Geosynthetic-Stabilized Roadways (New Video)
Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil-Integrated Bridge System (GRS-IBS) Video (New Video)
Geomembrane Protection with HDPE Geocells (New Video)
Dredging Contaminated Sediment into Geotextile Tubes (New Video)
Tensar Geogrid TX8 being Installed on Roadway in SE Iowa – 4 mile Stretch
Tensar Hiring Regional Sales Manager
US Senators and House members introduce bill to spur use of Geosynthetic Materials for Infrastructure
Finite Element Modelling of Geosynthetic Reinforced Embankment Slope on Soft Soils Considering Small and Large Displacement Analyses
New Geosynthetic Book Soon to be Available
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency