GNA the Leading Geosynthetics News Magazine Globally
NEWSMAKERS: * AGRU * Carlisle Synthec * ExcelPlas * Golder * Huesker * Kaytech * Layfield * Tetra Tech * Titan
Breaking News – CSG Impacts on Surat Basin Revealed in Draft Report
Earth & Energy Construction Collapses Leaving Layfield, Tetra Tech and Titan Environmental as Unsecured Creditors
REL Group Launch Large Effluent Tanks in Partnership with Layfield EnviroLiners
AGRU Release New Brochure on their Concrete Protection Liners (CPL) and Geomembranes
Huesker Proposes Tailings Dam Embankment Construction with Geotextile Containers
Golder Associates – Construction of a New Tailings Storage Facility with a Lined Basin in West Africa, a Case Study
Improved QA/QC of Double-lined Ponds for Processed Water Containment (Souder, Miller & Associates)
Kaytech Geosynthetics Solve Problem on Major Bridge Project
Application Status of Vertical Barrier Technology in Site Contamination Remediation (New)
Flexituff Expanding Geosynthetic Product Slate Presentation (Declassified)
Use of Geocells in Treating Soft Subgrade
Liquid Sealant for Sealing Around PP and PVC Geomembranes
Comprehensive Review on Reasons for Tailings Dam Failures Based on Case History
Drainage Channel Protection with Armormax Geosynthetics
Wastewater Treatment Facility (WWRF) Using Geotube™ Dewatering for Sludge Removal
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency