GNA the Leading Geosynthetics News Magazine Globally
NEWSMAKERS: * ATC Williams * Carpi * CETCO * ExcelPlas * Geofabrics * Global Synthetics *Golder Associates * Naue * Raven * Teneo * SKAPS
Australian Researchers Develop PFAS Sorbent for Tackling Contaminated Water
PFAS Absorbents Pave the Way for New GCLs
New Treatment for PFAS Water Pollution a “Major Breakthrough”
Aussie Researchers Lead Breakthroughs on PFAS, Wastewater Contamination Clean-up
Cetco FLUORO-SORB REACTIVE CORE MAT® composite geotextile for sediment capping of PFAS Contamination
TENEO Exhibiting at Queensland Energy and Resources Expo (16-17th October 2019)
SKAPS Industries Unrolls its Next Generation of Geosynthetic Products
Geotube™ Dewatering Waste Water Pond Sludge by Catfish Mini-Dredgers & Geofabrics (Video)
Hong Kong Seminar – A Geosynthetic Cementitious Composite Mat (GCCM) – An Innovative Material for Slope Protection
Carpi Tech Patents Means of the Flaps of Adjoining Geomembrane Panels by Means of an Intermediate Zip Fastener
Landfill Capping with Bentofix® X10F Coated GCL Designed by Golder Associates
U.S. Specialist on Tailings Facility Predicts Tailings Dam Failure: “I don’t believe the dam will last six months”
ATC Williams Lead TSF Tailings Dam Upgrade at Rosebery Mine Site in Tasmania
Using Geosynthetics in Flexible Airport Pavements
Exposed Geomembrane with Photovoltaic Solar Panels Polymer Frames that are Fusion Welded Directly to the Thermoplastic Liner
Raven Publishes Technical Detail Drawings for Geomembrane Installation
SA Government Publishes Guidelines on Design of Geomembrane-Lined Wastewater Treatment Ponds
E-TENDER FOR Treatment of Drains by Modular Technology using GeoTubes for Kumbh Mela 2019
North Shore homeowners try to manage beach erosion ahead of hurricane swells with Geotextiles
$1.2 billion U.S. Army Corps of Engineering Project to bolster the 83 miles of shoreline along Long Island’s southeast coast with Geosynthetics
Works Approval of HDPE-lIned Mining Dam in WA
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency