GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * AGRU * EcoCoast * ExcelPlas * Malek Bouazza * IGS * NAUE * John N. Paulson * PFAS * Richard Brachman * Richard Thiel
AGRU – Integrated Drainage System For A Remedial Landfill Closure Cap
AGRU VIDEO Webinar – Concrete Protective Liners 101
Methods to Estimate Pressures and Strains in Pond Geomembrane Bubbles
VIDEO – PFAS and Geosynthetic Liners: Current Status and the Way Forward (Recorded Webinar)
Benefit/Cost Analysis as it Relates to Service Life of Geosynthetics
Antioxidant Depletion from Single-sided and Double-sided Textured Geomembranes in Two Different Immersion Solutions [PDF]
Performance Evaluation of A 23-Year Old Exposed HDPE Pond Liner [PDF]
IGS VIDEO of Webinar on Use of Geosynthetics in Geothermal Heat Exchange Applications (Recorded Webinar)
Experimental Evaluation of the Interaction among Neighboring Reinforcements in Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soils
Prediction Equations for Estimating Maximum Lateral Displacement and Settlement of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soil Abutments
Effect of Slab Thickness on the Behavior of Concrete Slabs Containing Geogrid Layers as Reinforcement
The Search for Internal Stability in Reinforced Soil with Geosynthetics
New Technology To Meet Rising Geosynthetics Demand from EcoCoast
NAUE ASIA – Coastal Protection and Beach Extension with Geotextile Sand Bags and Sand Containers Secutex® Soft Rock in Pattaya, Thailand
Innovative Geosynthetic Solution Saves 100-year-old Panama Canal Structures
Effect of Biopolymers on Permeability of Sand-Bentonite Mixtures (for Polymer-Modified GCLs)
Q&A – Seaming Dissimilar Geomembranes
Q&A – Ultraviolet Radiation and Geomembranes
Q&A – Geotextile Tubes with Flocculants
Q&A – Geonet-to-Geonet Contact
Q&A – Geotextiles as Reinforcement
Q&A – Required Degree of Survivability
Consultants Corner – John N. Paulson – Geosynthetic Technical Consultant Subscribed to GNA
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency