GNA – The World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology
Geomembrane Technologies & Evoqua Water Patent New Geomembrane Cover Anchoring System (Declassified)
Graphene-Coated Geotextiles – Proof of Concept (Declassified)
Geosynthetic Packaging Machinery for Naue
Global Synthetics News December 2018
GNA Compiling a Directory of Geosynthetics Professionals for geosynindex.com and geosyndirectory.com
To list your contact details please contact: http://feedback.excelplas.com/
Study on Mitigation of Liquefaction-induced Vertical Ground Displacement by Using Geosynthetics
Stabilization Of Subgrade Using Geosynthetics (Case Study- Geotextile) Under Soaked Condition
The Use Of Geosynthetics For Lateral Stabilization In Earthen Block Construction
Stress-Strain Response of Sand-reinforced with a Geocomposite
Performance of a Salt-resistant mixture of Bentonite and Field Soil as Impermeable Material in Solid Waste Landfills
Assessment of ALCOA Red Mud (BAUXITE RESIDUE) as Sorptive Landfill Liner for the Retention of Arsenic and Heavy Metals
India Organizes Geosynthetics Seminar on December 19th 2018
GeoBlock™ Applications and Installation Manual (Dec. 2018)
Practical Method for Specifying MSW Landfill Drainage Media to Avoid Turbidity Contamination (New Research)
Development of Salt-resistant Bentonite as a Novel Bottom Liner Material for Marine Waste Disposal Facilities (New Research)
Use of Geotube Structures as Part of Integral Management of the Coastal Zone to Solve the Problems of Erosion in Mexico
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency