GNA – The World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology
Factory Vs. Field Geomembrane Seams: What’s the Difference? (Opinion Piece)
Alberto Scuero of CARPI Patents New Method and Device for Installing a Geomembrane (New Technology)
Swiss Researchers Patent Entirely New Geotextile (New Technology)
Australian Lab Develops New Rapid Method for Predicting Long-Term Strength of Geomembrane Welds
Wedge Welds with altered heat affected zones (HAZ), score lines or overheating welds will rapidly failure in the flex cracking testing at far fewer cycles than a “good” weld.
More information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saudi Researchers Patent HDPE-Graphene Nanocomposites for Geomembranes
Geosynthetic Institute (GSI) Publish December 2018 Report/Newsletter
Major Waste Solution Extends Australian Landfill Life by 40 years (PiggyBack Landfills)
Barry Christopher to Present Koerner Lecture Series on ‘Lessons Learned’ (Breaking News)
Geosynthetics Conference 2019 Technical Session Schedule Released
New DOT Report Released on Geogrid Reinforced Aggregate Base at Lower Strains to Better Understand Aggregate-Geogrid Interactions (Declassifed)
Brendan Swifte Congradulates All the Geofabric Employees for 2018 (Video)
Adhesive Tape Specifically Designed for Patching and Repair of Geomembranes (New Products)
TenCate Publish Free Geosynthetic Knowledge Library (New)
GSI Webinars for 2019 (Webinar Program)
Afitex-Texel Draintube Primary Leachate collection system for Landfill (Video)
Modelling Demonstrates Benefit Of Geogrid-reinforced Aggregate Base (Declassifed)
Leak Location Services Showcase Brazil Landfill Job
Huesker Launch Impressive Corporate Video in Brazil
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency