GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
Geosynthetic Industry Information Resource • Geosynthetic News Sharing Platform • Geosynthetic Digital Communication
Tensar Patent Court Case Underway before The Honourable Mr. Justice Manson (Breaking News)
Court to hear the closing argument on February 18, 2019 from:
Mr. Bob Sotiriadis and Ms. Camille Aubin (514)987-8899 representing the Plaintiffs
Mr. Rob McDonald (780)917-5225 representing Defendant
Tensar’s expert is Prof. Alan McGown author of the highly popular book ‘Performance of Reinforced Soil Structures’.
Solmax Produce Stunning Corporate Video on ‘Doing the Groundwork’ with Geomembranes
Congratulations from GNA to Daniel Lim for starting a new positionas Regional Sales Director, APAC at Solmax
Layfield Geomembrane Presentation in Brisbane on Containment of Emerging Contaminants (12th March, 2019)
Layfield Geomembrane Presentation in Melbourne on Containment of Emerging Contaminants (14th March, 2019)
Mapping of Underground Leachate Distribution Based on Electrical Resistivity Tomography in a Landfill
Hydration Fluid and Field Exposure Effects on Moisture-Suction Response of Geosynthetic Clay Liners
ANDRITZ Showcases it Needlepunch line for Geotextile at Afitex (France) (Video)
REE Awarded Design of the World’s Largest Concentrated Brine Dam
REE Proud Sponsors of the ACIGS Workshops Later This Month
Geosynthetics in Transport Infrastructure on February 19 in Melbourne @ 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
South Africa Secugrid Geosynthetic Geogrid Reinforcement for Retaining Walls
EPA Decision on PFAS Coming Soon as Pressure Mounts
Landfill Reverses Decision to Take Thousands of Tonnes of PFAS-Contaminated Soil
Residents Seek Early Completion of Installation of Geotextile Tubes to Prevent Sea Erosion
Work on laying geotextile tubes as a shore protection measure in areas most affected by sea erosion has been stalled,
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency