GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * CETCO * ExcelPlas * GCL * GNA * Geotube™ * Huesker * IGS * Jaylon * Maccaferri * Merit Lining Systems * NAUE * Solmax * Tencate * Tensar * Vertical Landfill
Solmax Liners Help Secure Record 10 Day Build of Wuhan Hospital
Huesker Showcase Smart Geosynthetic Systems with Measurement Technology to Measure Deformations and Structural Changes (Breaking News)
Tensar Commits to 100% Renewable Energy (Breaking News)
Maccaferri, the Italian Company that makes Paralink™ Geosynthetic, is watching Melbourne Water works with Keen Interest
IGS Webinar on Latest on the GRI-GCL3 Geosynthetic Clay Liner Specification (3 March 2021)
Canada Completes Vertical Landfill Expansion Project
Advertise with GNA and Reach Over 30,000 Practitioners in the Global Geosynthetics Industry
Tencate Geotube™ Applications for Dealing with Climate Change and Beach Protection
Landfill Operators Weigh Next Steps for PFAS Regulation, Research and Opportunity
CETCO Offers New Landfill Liner Series
T-Value: A New Direction for Geogrid Design of Working Platforms
New Layer Coefficients for Geogrid-Reinforced Pavement Bases
Improving Pavement Resilience with Asphalt Geogrids / Geocomposites
Hydraulic Transmissivity of Geocomposite Confined with Soils
Jaylon Pacific Seeking Geomembrane Technician for QLD Role
Merit Lining Systems is Seeking Estimator for Geomembrane Lining Projects
Get More Geosynthetics News
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2021 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency
GNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to GNA you agree to receiving regular GNA newsletters as well as the GNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of GNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow GNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. GNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each GNA newsletter.