GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Australia Wide Lining * AWL * CSPE * David Williams * EPA * ExcelPlas * GCL * GNA * Geofabrics Australia * IGS * Layfield * PFAS * Tencate * Tensar * UTS
Layfield USA Completes the Two CSPE Lined Reservoirs with 550 Million Litres of Potable Water Capacity
EPA Releases New Interim Guidance on Interim Storage, Destroying and Disposing of Certain PFAS-Containing Materials (for Public Comment)
Comments must be received on or February 22, 2021.
Professor at UTS says Geotextiles Can Protect Buildings from Large Fault Ruptures
Tensar Unveils Next Generation of the Leading Geosynthetic Design Software
- Geosynthetics Virtual Conference 2021 features engaging Featured Sessions that you won’t want to miss:
- Ethics for Professionals–The Process and What to Expect, David Williams Ph.D., PE
- Being an Expert Witness–The Process and What to Expect, David Williams Ph.D., PE
The Influence of Damage to the Geomembrane Layer on the Seepage Pattern and Discharge at the Homogeneous Embankment Dam
Impact of Bottom Ash Co-disposed with Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) on Geotextile Clogging in Landfills
Experimental Study on Interface Friction Between GCL and Geomembrane Under Different Hydration Conditions
City of London Relies on Strength and Durability of Geotube® Containers for Award-Winning Ash Dewatering Solution
Ocean City Plans More Geo-tubes to Protect Beaches
Geofabrics Targets Tailings and Mine Waste With Geosynthetic Solutions
Maldives-Based Company Using Geotextile Containers for Beach and Reef Restoration
Filtration and Drainage Performance of Geosynthetics in Changing Climate Conditions (Feb. 25, 2021)
Moderators: Eric Blond, Eric Blond Consultant and Pietro Rimoldi, Consultant, on behalf of the Technical Committee on Hydraulics of the IGS
Australia Wide Lining (AWL) Seeking Geomembrane/Geosynthetic Estimator
GNA – We strive to be the Most Complete Source of Geosynthetic Content, News and Industry Alerts (Subscribe for Free)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2021 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency
GNA is owned and operated by ExcelPlas Pty Ltd. By subscribing to GNA you agree to receiving regular GNA newsletters as well as the GNA platform using your email contact details to enhance the performance and functionality of GNA and its analytics reports. These email contact details allow GNA to track page views and create more targeted and relevant content. GNA provides an unsubscribe link on the bottom of each GNA newsletter.