GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * ABG * ACIGS * AECOM * AGRU * ExcelPlas * Fabtech * GCCM * HRAL * Huesker * IGS * PFAS * SCS Engineers * Tensar
Unwelcomed Nuisance – Leachate Seeps Below the Final Cover Geomembrane
New Geomembrane with In-Built Gas Filtering Cartridges
Geomembrane Material Deployment Drone Video (Client – Fabtech Australia)
High Rate Anaerobic Lagoon (HRAL) Geosynthetic Cover Failure and Replacement
GVW has now scheduled a $10.4m project to fully replace the cover to take place during 2020/21.
HRAL cover damage – The cover has to contend with repeated pressurisation/depressurisation, UV radiation, high temperatures, contact with byproducts of the treated waste and bird attack from corellas (subgenus of white cockatoos). A severe wind storm in 2015 also contributed to the development of a large, 200m tear in the cover, which is visible from Google Earth. These issues have contributed to the steady decline of the cover over recent years and it is now at the end of its service life.
New Geomembrane-Lined Cell Constructed at North Canterbury’s Kate Valley Landfill in NZ
The cell has taken more than 18 months to construct.
Ground Engineering Awards 2020 | Brownfield Redevelopment Project of the Year Shortlist
- ABG Geosynthetics: Barney Crag Mine where ABG engineered the geosynthetic capping design and reduced slip planes risk by combining drainage and membrane liner functions into one layer.
- AECOM: Process Waste Landfill Restoration Capping Project
AGRU Podcast: Industrial Problem Solving with Thermoplastic Semi-finished Products
AGRU Video: Industrial Applications of Concrete Protective Liner
PFAS and Geosynthetic Liners: Current Status and the Way Forward
Huesker Press Release on Geosynthetic Fortrac™ Systems
Improving Surface Water Quality Using a Geotextile Filtration Technique
Concrete Canvas Impermeable Erosion Protection
Sorption of Lead on Sodium Polyacrylate Modified Bentonite
Slope Stability Analysis and Analysis of Reinforced Soil Walls to DIN 4084 and EC 7 (Free 177 page Booklet)
Tensar Ground Coffee Episode 20: Fujairah Walls
Part 4: GEOGRID Future of Funding for COVID-19 and Transportation Construction
Interview with Craig Roberts the Senior Product and Application Technology Manager at Tensar International
Case Study on Geogrid-Reinforced and Pile-Supported Widened Highway Embankment
New Standard will Support Measuring Quality of Cement in Geosynthetic Composite Mats
Deformation Analysis of Geosynthetic-encased Stone Column-Supported Embankments using Cavity Expansion Model
Subsidence Prediction of Reinforced Soil Layer by Geosynthetic Using Large-Scale 1G Physical Model
Correlation of UCS and CBR on Lightweight Geocomposite of Soil-EPS Stabilized by Waste of Buton Asphalt
Geotubes Provide Low-cost Solution for Shoreline Protection
Geotube™ Dredging Services – Mini Dredgers for Cost-Effective Dredging
Get A Quote. Providing Quality & Cost-Effective Dredging, Highly Manoeuvrable Remote-Controlled Dredgers Available, Quote Available.
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency