GNA – The Most Widely Read Online Geosynthetics Publication
Reaching more Players in the Geosynthetic Industry
NEWSMAKERS: * Concrete Canvas® * Geotube® * GNA * Enka * ExcelPlas * Tailings Dams * Tencate
Use of Concrete Canvas for Construction and Repair of Irrigation Canals
EnkaGrip&Drain Multifunctional Geocomposite for Landfill Capping by Enka Solutions Drambon, France
Effect Of Construction Sequence On The Performance Of Geotextile Tubes In A Containment Bund
High Profile Brisbane River Geotube® Dewatering of Submerged Stormwater Pipe Sediments by Dredging Services
GNA Hits New Milestone with Expanded Readership
GNA is the most widely read online technical news bulletin dedicated to geosynthetics and affiliated geotechnical technologies. Our global website audience, which has surpassed more annual users than any other source, includes manufacturers, designers, civil engineers, contractors, installers, CQA professionals, regulators and facility owners involved with geosynthetic applications.
System Reliability Analysis of Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil Slope Considering Local Reinforcement Failure
Ecuador Tightens Rules for Mining Waste Dams
Earlier this month, a tailings dam associated with a mine run by Ecuador-based firm Austro Gold collapsed
Laboratory Investigation of Critical Factors Affecting Geogrid Reinforcement
Experimental Investigations of Reinforced Concrete Columns Confined Internally with Biaxial Geogrids
Characterization of Geosynthetic Reinforced Airfield Pavements at Varying Scales
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2020 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs and Geosynthetic News Agency