The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Layfield Group of Companies Celebrates 40th Anniversary
To celebrate this milestone, Layfield will be hosting open house events in multiple locations across the company
IAGI Updates List of Geosynthetic Installers Worldwide
Geosynthetic Opportunities for Mining in Victoria as Government Aims to Kick Start Mining Boom
Victoria aims to kick-start mining boom with A$15m exploration grant
Drone Footage of Newland Park Landfill Cell 9 Construction 6 27 18 and Dynamic Compaction From May 2 2018
NAUE HDPE Geomembrane Used for 140,000m2 Landfill Expansion in Shenzhen (China)
International Short Course on Pavement Geotechnics with Geosynthetics 2018
Council Gives Nod to Liner At City Landfilln New Cell to Open – Comanco was the low bidder
Geotextile Used to Solve Airport Sinkhole Problem
Geoline Ltd. Announce they are training on Water-filled Flood Barriers
Nilex Hiring Geomembrane Installation Technicians
Ocean Reinforced Products Post Video on TenCate Geosynthetic Interlayers
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency