The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Australia Has More than 90 Sites Nationwide with Toxic PFAS Contamination (Breaking News)
Toxic Secrets: The town that 3M built – Where Kids Are Dying of Cancer Due to PFAS (Breaking News)
ExcelPlas Offering PFAS & PFOS Testing of Contaminated Sites and Containment Geomembrane Testing (New Testing)
Chronology of Major Tailings Dam Failures (Updated 15 Jun 2018)
Concrete Canvas to increase turnover by more than 30% after purchasing a new site, with support of a +$1Mill funding package from Lloyds Commercial Bank
Soil-Geosynthetic Interaction Test to Develop Specifications for Geosynthetic Stabilized Roadways (Declassified Report)
New Case Study – Hydrocarbon-Resistance Gas-Barrier Geomembrane
New Tender – Supply and Delivery of Geotextile Sand Containers (Mackay Whitsunday Region)
Attendee Roster – American Water Works Association AWWA Conference 2018 (Declassified)
Product Comparison – TerraGrid BIAXIAL Geogrids vs. Tensar Triax Geogrids
What is Concrete Canvas? (Published by Perendes Technologies) [Video]
Analysis Of Embankment Stability & Slopes Using Tensarslope Software – Christchurch
Prediction of Carrying Capacity and Settlement of Geotextile Encapsulated Stone Columns
New Tender – Stuart Waste Facility Cell 2C Interface Liner Closing date: 11-07-2018
Geo-Institute Technical Committees Web Conferences Aug 24, 12 pm ET Friday, Aug 24: Geoenvironmental Engineering
• “Evaluation of the Effect of Subgrade Water Content on GCL Hydration and Hydraulic Conductivity,” – Joseph Scalia, A.M. ASCE; and Craig H. Benson, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, NAE, F.ASCE
• “Evaluation of an Uncovered Geosynthetic Bottom Liner System at a Landfill,” – James L. Hanson, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE; and Nazli Yeşiller, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE
• “Bentonite-Polymer Composite Geosynthetic Clay Liners for Coal Combustion Product Leachates,” – Jiannan Chen, A.M. ASCE , Hulya Salihoglu, A.M. ASCE, Craig H. Benson, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, NAE, F.ASCE, William J. Likos, Ph.D., M. ASCE, and Tuncer B. Edil, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, Dist. M. ASCE
• “Change in Shear Strength of Municipal Solid Waste in Landfills due to Degradation,” – Xunchang Fei, Ph.D., A.M. ASCE; and Dimitrios Zekkos, Ph.D., P.E., M. ASCE
• “Subsidence Risk Mitigation in LLW Final Covers: A Case History,” – Kevin Foye, Ph.D., P.E., M. ASCE
Comments Received on New Proposed WA Landfill Liner (Declassified)
Workshop Friday, 20 July 2018 – Mike Dobie or Tensar International, will discuss the design concepts associated with embankment stability and slopes utilising geogrids and the design methods by hands-on design in TensarSlope software.
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency