GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
Electrically Conductive Geotextiles – A Graphene Solution (Special Feature)
IGS Announces GeoBarrier Workshop on 6-7 June 2018 in Munich, Germany
Using Graphene-Enhanced Geotextiles for Mining Waste Tanks
Geomembrane Sealing Systems for Rehabilitation and Upgrading Concrete Dams
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 Hydro Exhibition Charlotte, North Carolina
Multi-Plane Slope Stability Analysis of Tailings Dams
Raven CLI will be exhibiting at booth #615, at the Swanapalooza Show – March 5-7, 2018
Raven Exhibiting Several Geomembranes including rugged DuraSkrim® N-Series reinforced geomembranes for temporary and long-term landfill covers, and advanced EVOH Absolute Barrier® for hazardous containment, along with popular HydraFlex™ flexible covers solutions
Tailings Dams Failures: Statistical Model for Discharge Volume and Runout
Civil Plus Cap Queensland Island Landfill
Geogrid Research wins 2018 Center for Transportation Studies Award
Geogrids from Geomasta (Australia)
Terrafix® Geosynthetics Inc. Seeking Marketing Coordinator
New York City Department of Sanitation Fresh Kills Landfill, Staten Island, New York
Final Cover of the Fresh Kills Landfill for approximately 320 areas including a geocomposite gas venting layer with passive gas vents at selected locations, a 40 mil linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) geomembrane, and a drainage geocomposite or geotextile have been completed
New Book – Modeling and Behavior of Geosynthetics-Reinforced Foundation
Considerations for a Piping Network for Gas Collection with Geosynthetics
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency