GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics
Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology – Current, On-topic and in Real Time !
3D Modelling of Installed HDPE and GCL Liners (New Technology)
Able to capture 3D data of as built clay liner and subgrade checks
Concrete Canvas wins three awards at The South Wales Chamber of Commerce Welsh Business Awards 2017 – the only company be win more than one award on the night
Press release: https://www.ccportal.co.uk/index.php/s/NarFbNeuG1Kqvlf#pdfviewer
Carpi and Colethanche Exhibiting at ICOLD 2018 dam Conferemce (1-6 July 2018)
IGS Georeinforcement Workshop (June 2018)
French Announce Geosynthetics Conference (11-13 March 2019)
Storm Exposes much of the 3,100-foot Revetment made from sand-filled Geotextile Tubes at the Ocean Beach in Montauk
Large Geotextile Bags Cop a Battering but have Slowed Down Further Erosion of the beach
Very Bottom Layer of the Geotubes (the first tier was installed below the beach level) Exposed by Wave Attack
If a line of geotubes (geotextile, sand filled tubes) remains intact during storm wave attack, then they act like a seawall
Effect of Particle Size on the Mechanical Behaviour of Sand-Geotextile Composites
Effects of Temperature Rise on Load-strain-time Behaviour of Geogrids (Ahead of Print)
Application of Strength Reduction Method in Checking Safety Factor of a Fiber GeoGrid Reinforced Soil Slope
Investigation of Geogrid Reinforced Engineered Cementitious Composite for Culvert Repair: Extended Abstract
Geogrid Reinforcement in Hot-Mix Asphalt: Interlayer Shear Bond Strength Assessment
Geobag for Fecal Sludge Drying – Malacca, Malaysia (CASE STUDY)
Geomembrane Solutions from Itape
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency