GNA – the World’s Leading Source of Geosynthetics News & Technology (Live News Feeds)
Reaching Over 25,000 Manufacturers, Installers, Specifiers, Facility Owners, Consultants, Educators and Academics Worldwide
Stress and Deformation Property of Geomembrane Surface Barrier for High Rock-fill Dam
Kerry Rowe Reports “the time to antioxidant depletion of the textured portion of a 1.5 mm core thickness HDPE liner may be 40% (Std-OIT) and 9% (HP-OIT) faster compared to the 1.5 mm smooth edge of the liner”
Kerry Rowe Reports “HDPE geomembranes made from nominally from the same resin but from different production lots have different rate of SCR degradation”
Effect of Texturing on the Longevity of HDPE Geomembranes in Municipal Solid Waste Landfills
ExcelPlas Showcases its New Automated Geosynthetic Testing Laboratory
Concrete Canvas Upload New Channel Lining Case Study
Geomembrane (GMB) Whales and a Case Study by Attila Marta (Red Earth Engineering)
Landfill Gas Monitoring: Who to Call?
Condition Assessment of In-Service Geomembrane Liners
Learn how to determine the estimated residual life of your geomembrane liner using analytical testing
Sensor Group Release Corporate Video on Leak Detection of Geomembranes
Intelligent Reservoirs by Sensor DDS
Italian Geotextile Producer Edilfloor Introduces its Geosynthetic Products for Geotechnical Applications
Agru Introduces Quality Control in Geosynthetic Installations
Labor Promises Ban on PFAS Chemicals and Co-ordinated Response to Contaminated Areas
Breaking News – US Water Authority Sues DuPont Over PFAS Contamination
Labor Government Promises $20m for PFAS Clean Up and Containment
ExcelPlas Assuring the Quality and Durability of HDPE Geomembrane Liners
The use of geomembranes for the containment of solid and liquid waste, for the collection, containment, and conveyance of water, for the pollution protection of groundwater has grown rapidly in recent years. The geomembrane of choice for chemical resistance is still HDPE. There is approximately 40 years of experience with HDPE liners, during which there have unexpectedly been a number of failures and problems, but from which much has been learned. However more testing and analysis needs to be done with respect to an HDPE geomembranes particularly in the following areas;
• The effect that blooming of antioxidants in the high performance grades has on field welding
• Heat distortion and partial melting of glossy HDPE liner due to solar heating of parabolic geometries
• Compatibility of HDPE and BGM liners in intimate contact
• Methods for assessing uniformity of antioxidant dispersion in extruded liners
• Premature Embrittlement of white layers on white-surface black geomembrane
• Stress Cracking of HDPE geomembrane due to PFAS detergents/surfactants
• OIT depth profiling through the thickness of HDPE liners to model Fickian diffusion of additives
• Use of Non-Reactive HALS for HDPE liner exposed to highly acid service environments.
• Use of Cyclic Flex testing (Fatigue Testing) to predict long-term integrity of HDPE double wedge welds and the influence of the Heat Affected Zone (HAZ)
Stay Up to Date with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter!
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
Any news requests should be sent to email@example.com
To subscribe, visit https://www.geosyntheticnews.com.au/subscribe/
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
(c) 2019 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency