The Leading Source of News and Information on Geosynthetics Worldwide
Advances in Landfill Design and Specifications Using Geosynthetics (6 –10 August 2018)
Speakers: Boyd Ramsey, Kent von Maubeuge & Prof. Richard Brachman
Geosynthetics Conference USA (10-13 Feb 2019, Houston TX)
Dr. Prakash Research on Enhancing Near-field Sensing Methods for Testing Geomembrane Integrity
Development of Geomembrane Strains in Waste Containment Facility Liners with Waste Settlement
Bowman & Associates is a Leader in Design and Permitting of Landfills in Western Australia
Geelong Council Allocates $3.2M for New Landfill Cells at Drysdale
Benalla Rural City Council (BRCC) invites tenders, from suitably qualified contractors to undertake Stage 2 Cell construction at the Benalla Landfill – Closing: 19/06/2018
Calibre Earthmoving & Environmental Pty Ltd Awarded $3.1M Contract for Lakes Creek Road Landfill Piggy Back Expansion – Cell A Construction
Shamrock Civil Engineering Constructs New Landfill Cell for Cleanaway
Construction activities involved 180,000m3 of subgrade preparation including compacted clay liner, 32,600m2 of Lining Systems (GCL, HDPE & Geotextile)
Pearse Showcase Recent Landfill Construction Projects
Geofabrics, Golder, and Holmes Solutions Develop Rock-Fall Protection System
Test Report of Geocomposite Drainage Sheet (Declassified)
Materials Manual M 46-01.30 April 2018 (Declassified)
Screening Tests to Limit Geomembrane Strain from Gravel Indentations
Seismic Active Earth Pressure of Narrow Geosynthetic-Reinforced Backfill on Rigid Facing
Analysis of Stress-Deformation Behavior of Soil-Geosynthetic Composites in Plane Strain Condition
Caustic Containment Spray-On Liner
SKAPS completes Matrix Composites acquisition
A Comparative Study on Shear Strength of Soil Using Geogrid and Geotextiles
Buy paper: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-13-0122-3_53
Stay Up to Date and Stay In Touch with the Latest Geosynthetic News by Signing Up for the GNA Newsletter
• GNA now has +30,000 views per month
• Articles published on GNA get thousands of views and are distributed widely through 3rd Party Affiliates
• GNA is now the most read source of Breaking News on Geosynthetics Worldwide
• Since GNA is published up to 12 times per month, no other source of Geosynthetic Industry News comes close to being as current and up-to-date
• In 2017 we have increased readership by 10,000+ though India, Africa and Asia
• Special Advertising Packages Available for Geosynthetic Manufacturers, Installers, and Service Providers.
ExcelPlas Geosynthetics Testing Expands Geosynthetic Testing Offerings
ExcelPlas now performs more than 120 standard geosynthetic tests in accordance with relevant ASTM, GRI and ISO standards.
We have extensive experience with all types of geosynthetics – from geomembranes (HDPE, LLDPE, fPP), geotextiles to geonets, geogrids, geocomposites and and geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs).
As a Nationally Accredited Testing Laboratory, our technicians, equipment and quality system are monitored regularly for proficiency and compliance assuring that you can count on quality results every time.
🔔 Geosynthetic News Alerts – Your Global Source of Geosynthetic News and Technology. Current and Updated!
Among GNA’s objectives are:
- To promote and educate on the development of specifications and practices that help ensure the proper use of geosynthetics.
- To locate, interpret and disseminate new scientific research to manufacturers and users of geosynthetic materials.
- To enhance the knowledge and awareness of contemporary geosynthetic technologies amongst specifiers, users and installers.
🔔 GNA – World’s Leading Source of Breaking News on Geomembranes, Geotextiles and other Geosynthetics
This Newsletter is brought to you by ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 Australia’s Largest group of Geosynthetics Testing Labs.
GNA is currently sent to over 7500 Geosynthetic Industry Members Globally every week.
GNA™ (Geosynthetic News Alerts™)
GBN™ (Geosynthetic Breaking News™)
GNAu™ (Geosynthetic News Australia™)
GNAf (Geosynthetic News Africa™)
GNC™ (Geosynthetic News China™)
GNCa™ (Geosynthetic News Canada™)
GNI™ (Geosynthetic News India™)
GNInd™ (Geosynthetic News Indonesia™)
GNU™ (Geosynthetic News United States™)
2018 Copyright ExcelPlas Labs 🔬 and Geosynthetic News Agency